Knights trade!!

Started by redrocket, June 09, 2011, 06:52:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

redrocket

Hi Guys,

Am thinking of trading Knights my 7th forward. I'm tossing up between Rioli this week or wait for Sylvia's price to drop.
What do you guys think?

Forwards: Chapman, Goodes, ROK, Franklin, Pavlich, Niewoldt, Knights (Lynch, Prestia,Richardson)

Also was thinking Stanley to Birchall in the backline, good idea or other suggestions?

Backs: Gibbs, Delidio, Goddard, Adcock, Heppel, Stanley, Puopolo (Gilbee, Jacobs, Pederson)

Cheers for the help.

matt1985

I'm considering doing the same thing! I got rid of Stanley this week for Howard, and just sitting and waiting on Sylvia to bottom out. Will be interesting to see how he goes this week, hopefully he does perform so he can prove his injury last week isn't anything major. But we don't want him to over perform on us :P

Johnboy

Andrew

Quote from: Johnboy on June 09, 2011, 06:56:01 PM
Waiting on Sylvia.

+1. Also I haven't lost faith in Knights yet. You look at his season thus far and he goes 3 games 90+ before having a quieter 60 game. So expect big things this week from Knights and Sylvia definately worth waiting on, but don't forget Stevie J who is killing it at the moment.

lukedogg17

yeh i can see a lot of knights to sylvia in a few weeks time. dare i say it could be a straight swap! one can only hope

Chelskiman

Wait for Sylvia.  Don't even contemplate Rioli.

junior8

There have been worse players than knights IMO, given that he's playing a diff role his scores have been ok, he can score a quick 30 pnts a qtr when he goes in the middle

AlexIsOnFire

With a crows bench consisting of:

Knights, Mckernan, Symes and Sellar...

who's the sub?

McKernan and Sellar are talls so I doubt either of those 2, its between Knights and Symes, surely not knights though?

redrocket

Yeah i guess the other option is keep Knights but in a straight swap Sylvia is better yeah?
Is the Stanley to Birchall trade goog??

Problems

Hold Knights for now and turn him into Sylvia

Quote from: AlexIsOnFire on June 09, 2011, 09:49:22 PM
With a crows bench consisting of:

Knights, Mckernan, Symes and Sellar...

who's the sub?

McKernan and Sellar are talls so I doubt either of those 2, its between Knights and Symes, surely not knights though?

Sub won't necessarily be from these two; my bet will be Sellar (only had 9 disposals last week), Otten or McKernan coming back from SANFL, or even Petrenko who was pretty sloppy against the Roos

G()D

Silvia 2 weeks strait swap for knights

jvalles

I'll be going Knights to didak this week which will let me cover mids/forw byes for the rest of the year except when Pies have their bye.  Not getting Sylvia as I can cover the byes the same way with him because I have Fyfe and Mundy.  Going to Didak gives me better chances of good scores week in week out, otherwise I would prob be waiting on Sylvia.

Symes was sub last week, so very good chance it could be Knights this week.

PowerBug

I believe that Knights is the sub, sorry guys.

Andrew

Quote from: PowerBug on June 09, 2011, 10:16:54 PM

Why do you believe that - just because he's named on the bench? I believe it'd be highly unusual for an experienced player who has been playing all season (and quite well) to start on the bench. Would've thought he's got too much match fitness/hardness to be sitting on the bench for nearly 3 quarters of the match.

jvalles

Quote from: Andrew on June 09, 2011, 10:31:02 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 09, 2011, 10:16:54 PM

Why do you believe that - just because he's named on the bench? I believe it'd be highly unusual for an experienced player who has been playing all season (and quite well) to start on the bench. Would've thought he's got too much match fitness/hardness to be sitting on the bench for nearly 3 quarters of the match.

I wouldn't expect Symes to be a sub either, but he was.  Who knows what goes through Craig's head.  Wouldn't think they would make Knights sub, but wouldn't be surprised either.