Cameron 'Cantgetagame' Richardson

Started by Davoo, June 09, 2011, 06:41:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davoo

41 disposals on the w/e and not even a flowering emergency! what is this!

matt1985

browny_wce

Quote from: Davoo on June 09, 2011, 06:41:17 PM
41 disposals on the w/e and not even a flowering emergency! what is this!
the ol' ball on a string trick eh

Bluke

Seems like he is on the outer..

I say this every week but I'm sure he is just one loss away from a recall. Surely if they drop this week to the Suns he will get another run and I smell an upset at Metricon!

Windigo

Maybe he has to work on his defensive skills?

LF

i`m just glad the pederson is actually getting another game instead of rotting on my bench.
i lost patience with richo awhile ago and traded him out.

TMurphBROWNLOW

if he can't get a gig at the kangas it's a worry, they're a team who is constantly shifting players in and out based on the weekend's performance. considering he's been left out AGAIN after racking up an impressive 41 in the VFL tells us the chance of him ever being picked this year is unlikely.

so everyone that has him, forget him!! he won't come back for a very long while :(

stevemac

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on June 09, 2011, 06:50:51 PM
if he can't get a gig at the kangas it's a worry, they're a team who is constantly shifting players in and out based on the weekend's performance. considering he's been left out AGAIN after racking up an impressive 41 in the VFL tells us the chance of him ever being picked this year is unlikely.

so everyone that has him, forget him!! he won't come back for a very long while :(

^overreaction

Windigo

Not even an EMG?

Raises a definite question on where he stands in Scott's eyes.

stevemac

There plenty of rounds to go (plenty more losses for the roos)
They've just come off a win and Bastinac probably just got the nod.
Richardson will be in soon.
A week is a long time in DT.

Mr Adams

I have him also, but unless the Roos get more injuries I can't see him playing too many more games this year. Pedersen has obviously been put ahead of him.

At the moment I have decent bench cover and MPPs so I haven't seen the point in wasting a trade just yet. Am hopeful he will come back though, but if you have the trades I'd be culling him pretty soon.

yorgis

really disappointed he, matera nor isaac got named. reckon either matera or richo have to go this week

LF

matera is injured he is on gc injury list.

Problems

Matera is out of my team this week. Bang.

I've only seen Richo's stats for the magoos and decided he has better scoring potential (if he was to play).
Will hold on to him in hope he eventually does play a game or two before I turn him into one of my last trades being Richo>Callinan in R16.

Andrew

After Petrie's 144 in his 3rd game, I went Richardson -> Petrie. Pretty happy about it but maybe Petrie should've been in my team from the start.