?

Murphy
15 (57.7%)
Ablett
11 (42.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

pinochio

freako has it at 150...

problem is im in a cash comp for league and overall which is why im wearying of murphy.....teams dont play that well after byes so what will he dish out for the grand final???

Master Q

Selwood is a better option IMO as if you are going for a league win then you'll need to go Selwood over Murphy as Murphy has a bye in R23.

My opinion:

Best ---> Worst

Selwood,Murphy,Ablett,Mundy

pinochio

i can get selwood cheaper next week and murphy/ablett should outscore him this round....trust me i would def get selwood this round if i wasent upgrading next round...

again just so paranoid about rd23 with the bye and rd 24 afterwards and the score output lolz :o

what has a highly likelihood; murphy not scoring well/no playing rd 24 or ablett getting rested towards the end of the year????

Fireballz

Ablett doesn't have a history of getting rested so not sure why they would start now. He's pretty durable and is lifting his output as the GC youngsters improve. For league I don't think there's a better choice for you!

pinochio

yup guys i think have deicided on ablett!!!

his last 4 rds compared to murphys last 4 rds are 10 times better for scoring wise!

pinochio

k fellas i think i have made up my mind :P

Sandi/Joey > Vardy/Ablett

Next week: some dud for Selwood, hopping for a massive price drop :)
(out of curiosity, if selwood gets like a 90 again from a b/e of 150 what would be the decrease??))

thx