Main Menu

Board arrangement issues

Started by Prospector_1, June 13, 2009, 07:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alman

nas

Alex7089

Nice stuff m0nty, good idea putting it with the players board, saves space and generally it's about players.

MissPiesFF

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 28, 2010, 04:12:06 AM
also like the idea of a trades board during the season.

sorry if i have caused any problems with suggesting new boards (or encouraging others). seems since i have joined, there have been the addition of a couple of new sections.

Yup. I should have said this long ago...
Thanks M0nty for taking into consideration of my ideas for a casual place for me and others to rant that does not interfere with the other SC and DT stuff.

This has helped me a lot and my pm's of an offensive nature since I have returned to my real name are down to 1 person.
The thing is sometimes I wanna talk about footy, and omfg I love my footy, and then there are times I love to just rant and rave especially being female lololol. Love 'The Front Bar' and also love posts do not count there :)
Awesome M0nty Cheers

MissPiesFF

Q. the Title of the boards work really well already, people know where to find things.

HillHero13

m0nty i was wondering if there could be a competiton board.. i am finding it hard to keep up with all of them spread out all over the place..

m0nty

Hmm, not a bad idea. But some competitions are tied to specific boards. I can't run one thread in two boards at once. Do I just have a stickied list of comps relevant to that board in that board, which all link to the Competition board?

Master Q

I thought i brang this up a while ago? I could move my Dt'er of the Round thing there. But maybe not Competion board but maybe something like Competition/Interactive Board, so we could also add polls there...

HillHero13

Quote from: Master Q on April 22, 2010, 06:22:26 AM
I thought i brang this up a while ago? I could move my Dt'er of the Round thing there. But maybe not Competion board but maybe something like Competition/Interactive Board, so we could also add polls there...

yeah that will be better

Justin Bieber

Quote from: m0nty on April 22, 2010, 03:58:23 AM
Hmm, not a bad idea. But some competitions are tied to specific boards. I can't run one thread in two boards at once. Do I just have a stickied list of comps relevant to that board in that board, which all link to the Competition board?
Sounds like a good way to group up all the competitions instead of strolling through all the boards. Might make it easier for people interested in comps.

HillHero13

or maybe like a sub-board for sc and dt for comps like SC Comps and DT Comps..

Master Q

Quote from: HillHero13 on April 22, 2010, 09:47:27 PM
or maybe like a sub-board for sc and dt for comps like SC Comps and DT Comps..
Sound Good

MissPiesFF

I put my comp under the AFL forum as it is neither DT or SC related  ;D

MissPiesFF

What do you all think of a separate news forum?

Master Q