Main Menu

Board arrangement issues

Started by Prospector_1, June 13, 2009, 07:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Hey m0nty.
I was thinking to sort of merge the DT/SC- Private League Boards? So that like DT Leagues could be a sub-board on private league? I was thinking about this because of all the new boards and sub-boards etc.

Alex7089

I think this will cause people to stop looking at the leagues board and newbies might not be able to find it.

I think that we should leave it as it is.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 28, 2010, 11:27:47 AM
Surely trading is pretty much Player x v player y?

yeah ossie brings up a good example. if it is suppose to be a downgrade or getting rid of an injured player, you can't really compare them with a premium. might need M0nty to have the final say i guess.

Alex7089

Well said ossie, I think that's the first time somebody corrected Prossy :o

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 29, 2010, 02:14:35 AM
Well said ossie, I think that's the first time somebody corrected Prossy :o

now feel his wrath ;D

Alex7089

haha Yep I'm shivering in my boots...

Prospector_1

I think of it this way. I'm OK about it if you don't agree.

If you've decided who has to go, and why, next thing is you're thinking about who to bring in.

There are likely to be x, y and z who could fit your side, and maybe you'd want to discuss the pros and cons of each. So, x vs. y vs. z?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 29, 2010, 02:36:21 AM
So, x vs. y vs. z?
what about a section for posts like these?

players section can be for single players only (MP would love this).

Alex7089

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 29, 2010, 02:36:21 AM
I think of it this way. I'm OK about it if you don't agree.

If you've decided who has to go, and why, next thing is you're thinking about who to bring in.

There are likely to be x, y and z who could fit your side, and maybe you'd want to discuss the pros and cons of each. So, x vs. y vs. z?
Now, THAT I agree with, the first in a way implied that X player would be injured player/player being traded and Y player would be prospect player to bring in, asking people if the trade was a good idea and whether to make it, in this scenario it suggests that you have decided to make the trade and you don't know who to bring in.

m0nty

A good idea, but how about this: renaming the Players board as Players & Trades?

ossie85

m0nty

I think it's fine as it is, to keep the two comps apart. Otherwise there will be confusion over which codes are for which comps.

alman

Sounds good, makes it clear as mud  :)

Justin Bieber

yeah :).  it'll make it more clearer to people suring the season.

m0nty

I have changed the board names.