Main Menu

Board arrangement issues

Started by Prospector_1, June 13, 2009, 07:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Does that make me the black sheep cos I thought of it :P

Alex7089

no the back sheep is the first person to go against us. I think that it's getting harder to be unique as well.

alman

Hi Monty

We were wondering if we could have a new board titled 'Trades' or something similar for SC and DT. Somewhere that we can discuss trades that we are considering and get feedback.

Cheers

PS Great website - am totally addicted!

Alex7089

Yeah m0nty this would be a good idea, creating all of these new boards should remind people to use he child boards instead of being lazy and ALWAYS using the general board.

Justin Bieber

also like the idea of a trades board during the season.

sorry if i have caused any problems with suggesting new boards (or encouraging others). seems since i have joined, there have been the addition of a couple of new sections.

Alex7089

Hey you can't take all of the credit HP hehe.

valkorum

Wouldnt trade talk be considered tactics?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on March 28, 2010, 08:10:24 AM
Hey you can't take all of the credit HP hehe.

:'(.

it might but during the season there will be more like who should i trade out for who. or is this guy worth trading out for. i reckon strategy should be more for the overall game.

valkorum

I think there are 2 parts to strategy in the game.  Getting your initial squad sorted and then how you will use your 20 trades during the season.

Justin Bieber

could go in there.

but people might post their trade talks in the players section.

valkorum

Thats most likely what will happen

Prospector_1

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 28, 2010, 08:40:40 AM
could go in there.

but people might post their trade talks in the players section.

Seems the best option at present.

Alex7089

Well I think the guys who think about where to post it should put it into strategy except all of the nuffies will just think, oh I'm trading players, must go in the players board... :-\

Prospector_1

Surely trading is pretty much Player x v player y?

ossie85

Quote from: Prospector_1 on March 28, 2010, 11:27:47 AM
Surely trading is pretty much Player x v player y?

I don't think so, say if Brendon Goddard does his knee and ends his season, and someone (an idiot) says they want to trade him out for Presti..

So it would be Goddard v Presti, and Presti will score more, so Presti would always win....

Extreme example, but you get the point.