Main Menu

Board arrangement issues

Started by Prospector_1, June 13, 2009, 07:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

Geez, that only lasted so long - m0nty, you're screwing with my mind man!

Murphy2Judd

When you're finished creating all the new team boards M0nty could you just fix their order? Keep up the good work mate.

m0nty

Yep, all done now. I've renamed the General board as AFL.

Murphy2Judd

Sounds good mate, i think that's pretty much it as far as anything that needs to be done on the new boards.

valkorum

Monty

I was thinking it would be good to have another forum under SC & DT forums.  Strategy.... where you post different thoughts about DT & SC playing strategies.  Its not where you post teams and ask about players, but purely discussion on strategies of each game.

Yes/No??

CFC 1979

VAL

I am getting a bit sick of seeing the same team over and over

Sounds good

valkorum

I agree, I think this year has been one of the worst with almost every good team being the same.

I feel its a year for a completely different strategy.  It's either gonna pay off or fail miserably.

ossie85

Yes, I agree, people need to show some balls

Justin Bieber

I've given up reading any of the rate my team posts. there are too many to look at and they all literally have 80% the same players. if i posted my team, it would only have maybe 50% same players at a max.

agree with the new section if possible.

Resch

Quote from: Hellopplz on March 13, 2010, 11:25:16 PM
I've given up reading any of the rate my team posts. there are too many to look at and they all literally have 80% the same players. if i posted my team, it would only have maybe 50% same players at a max.

agree with the new section if possible.

+1

nas

Master Q

ossie85

Prospector_1