Previous topic - Next topic

These are the guys I'm tossing up between this week

Selwood
Murphy
Cox
Pendlebury
Boyd

glynman90

Leaning towards Pendlebury at the moment.

PowerBug

Fenno

I was thnking Pendles but with both Swanny and Daisy gone from the side he is surely going to cop some extra attention. Im going with big Cox for a safe 100 and probably capable of as high a score as anyone this week

Chelskiman

Quote from: Fenno on June 09, 2011, 01:27:55 PM
I was thnking Pendles but with both Swanny and Daisy gone from the side he is surely going to cop some extra attention. Im going with big Cox for a safe 100 and probably capable of as high a score as anyone this week

+1

I had Pendles locked early in the week, but I've now turned my attention to the big Cox man.

Weagle

How about Boyd vs Montagna-less Saints?

Fenno

Quote from: Weagle on June 09, 2011, 01:41:22 PM
How about Boyd vs Montagna-less Saints?
How does Montagna being out make it any easier for Boyd? Not like they would have played on each other. He will probably get the Jones tag and thats a dog of a tag.

dale93

Gibbs for me in his 200th and no brisbane players to tag :)

Chelskiman

Quote from: dale93 on June 09, 2011, 01:46:31 PM
Gibbs for me in his 200th and no brisbane players to tag :)

Risky.  Gibbs can have below par games where he gets into the 70's.  The only time I've used Gibbs as captain this year was Round 1, but that was a no brainer.

BBosCo

pendles for me. but i guarentee boyd will kill it this week, with cooney hopefully back he will have a bit more free space and smash out easily 135+

thatguy

Flame

Yep..Coxy in for skipper..

G()D

Im tossing up between Cox and Murph, probs murphy... flower i just cant seperate the two

Stocutz

Cox and Boyd should both kill it. Boyd with Cooney back should have a lot of freedom.

My qn is who is gonna stop Murphy under the roof? Judd will get the 1st tag and I'm thinking will Murphy just run free?

yorgis

PowerBug

I know i've writen Murphy but i'm still unclear. I don't see anyone saying "pick me" in my side.