Didak permanent bench cover

Started by BGK, June 09, 2011, 09:46:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BGK

I'm thinking of swapping Krakouer for Didak as my permanent bench cover. Anyone else considering it?

PowerBug

Not quite. I'll have DIdak on the field and JRoo as permanent bench cover.

hardnut

just not sold on Didak this year, the question I'd have on the trade is what do you get for it? Krak is scoring ~70 and Didak not much more but you're 1 trade worse off. He's had a long time to find form and hasn't, is invisible in most matches (Krak's not) and his few good scores have all been bin time cash ins.

elephants

I'll have didak or knights as permanent bench cover :)

BGK

Quote from: hardnut on June 09, 2011, 10:25:36 AM
just not sold on Didak this year, the question I'd have on the trade is what do you get for it? Krak is scoring ~70 and Didak not much more but you're 1 trade worse off. He's had a long time to find form and hasn't, is invisible in most matches (Krak's not) and his few good scores have all been bin time cash ins.

I guess that's the decision I need to make, will Didak be better than Krak? I'm not sure but I'm almost sold on the idea.

Macman5005

I think Didak has more potential than Krak to score high but he doesn't have many runs on the board this year. The one thing you can take to the bank with Didak is that he is definitley part of Collingwoods plans to win the premiership and will stay in their side.

antonc

Not krak but maybe matera to didak for me. Will then have krak and didak as cover for rest of the year.

PowerBug

Krak might do just as good. Not sold on going like for like in the same team.

Red Pig

Quote from: PowerBug on June 09, 2011, 11:09:56 AM
Krak might do just as good. Not sold on going like for like in the same team.
+1

jvalles

I'm going Knights to Didak and Dids will be my 8th forward covering all the byes for mids/forw.  The price is right, this week is as good as any for him to step up with Daisy and Swan out.  And I'm not patient enough to wait for Sylvia and think his scores might take a hit with Scully & trengove back.

yorgis

cheap enough, but still of lot of money to have sitting on the pine, just for cover. i would have thought that if you want him you've got to play him

Andrew

Thinking a might do Bewick -> Didak this week and swap him into the forward line because I'm needing something in Eliminator and League. Didak's pretty good bench cover for $270k and Bewick's doing nothing all season.

PowerBug

Quote from: Andrew on June 09, 2011, 05:40:15 PM
Thinking a might do Bewick -> Didak this week and swap him into the forward line because I'm needing something in Eliminator and League. Didak's pretty good bench cover for $270k and Bewick's doing nothing all season.
Now that's risky. I like it.

BGK

Quote from: yorgis on June 09, 2011, 05:30:43 PM
cheap enough, but still of lot of money to have sitting on the pine, just for cover. i would have thought that if you want him you've got to play him

He will be on the field almost every week. It's got to be better than playing Libba or Darling

Bluke

Colin Sylvia will be almost 300k in a week or two. I'm holding out for him instead so Knights will be my forward bench.