Main Menu

Howe

Started by Bak2Form, June 08, 2011, 08:00:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

How did he go on the weekend? Chance of playing a few games?

Andrew

Scored 80-odd and looked pretty good. I'm looking next week at downgrading one of Dawes/Darling/Knights to Howe if he can score at least 50 this week v Collingwood and keep his spot.

C-Dogg

very risky buisness i say

Chelskiman

If he's named I'll most likely downgrade to him.  There's really no other options this week.  I'd rather wait on Callinan, so if Howe is at least playing that will surely be the better option, at least short term anyway.

bundyboy

only played 1 week ?  why downgrade this week?????

Chelskiman

People are thinking of trading in Callinan who hasn't played at all, so it's no different.

Andrew

Quote from: Chelskiman on June 09, 2011, 12:06:36 AM
People are thinking of trading in Callinan who hasn't played at all, so it's no different.

Erm, difference is, is that Callinan is dual position. But yeah because he isn't playing I'm delaying that downgrade. I'm likely to do Dawes -> Howe during the Collingwood bye unless Dawes shows me close to 100 reasons why not to this weekend...

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Andrew on June 09, 2011, 01:01:01 AM
Quote from: Chelskiman on June 09, 2011, 12:06:36 AM

Erm, difference is, is that Callinan is dual position. But yeah because he isn't playing I'm delaying that downgrade. I'm likely to do Dawes -> Howe during the Collingwood bye unless Dawes shows me close to 100 reasons why not to this weekend...

+1 and howe got a game because petterd and bate were dropped. both played well for casey last weekend.

risky indeed. he looked but.

agghh... i sound like a queenslander.