who to put on the field in my defence?

Started by no stranger to danger, June 08, 2011, 06:48:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

no stranger to danger

Def: Gibbs, Adcock, Deledio, Goddard, Heppel, Enright, R.Murphy <N.lower, Duigan, mckernan>

Mid: Swan, Pendles, Boyd, S. Thomposon, Goodes, Pav < Hibberd, Jacobs, Irons>

Lately, Murphy's form has been terrible with scores 2 score in the 40's from the last three weeks..On the Other Hand, Lower has had a nice little purple patch scoring with 2 scores over 80 and a 119.

R.murphy - playing st.kilda at etihad.
Lower - Essendon at peterson stadium

who should i play?

*Also another option could be with Swan out in my mid this week, use the MMP of either goddard, gibbs or deledio to move into my midfield, and leave both Murphy and Lower on in my defence (this would mean hibberd would be benched..based on having to play freo in freo)

Thoughts/suggestions/trades/constructive critisim would be appreciated.

Botak

I'm biased, but Lower. :)

The Don's are in great form at the moment, but it's at Subi, and I reckon the Dockers will give the Dons a little more to think about than the Dogs will against St Naked (erm, I mean, St Kilda) ;)

popedelio

Lower plays midfield and should get the ball more often, and playing at home. whereas bulldogs are down on morale and st kilda is slowly on the up, besides the lost to collingwood. Very tough call, bob is projected to get 70 and i would say lower has a higher potential of beating this score. I would go Lower.

Windigo

Master Q