Defender Downgrade or Forward Downgrade to Upgrade Midfield ?

Started by Rated_RKO, June 08, 2011, 06:10:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trying to decide between Matera  > Howe or Stanley/Lower > Nicholson and then Harris > Ablett  or someone else?

Matera OUT, Howe IN, Harris OUT Ablett IN
3 (50%)
Stanley OUT, Nicholson IN, Harris OUT Ablett IN
3 (50%)
Lower OUT, Nicholson IN, Harris OUT Ablett IN
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Rated_RKO

Need to finalise my midfield ...
have got

Pendlebury, Judd, Selwood, Hodge, Kerr, Chapman, Harris, Hibberd, Swan

i could put chapman to forwards for mzungu and put him on the bench and harris to ablett and ablett on the field  so i would then have

Pendlebury, Ablett, Judd, Selwood, Hodge, Kerr (Mzungu, Hibberd, Swan)

and when swan comes back it would be

Swan, Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Judd, Hodge (Kerr, Hibberd, Mzungu)

if they all scored 150 and i had one set as captain it'd be 1050 from 6 , add another 150 from cox... 1200 from 7 ... that would be amazing ;D ....

if only dreams came true   ::)

Andrew

I think Howe (Melbourne) is a good downgrade option at the moment. I'm looking to do Iles -> Pendlebury after Collingwood's bye so I'm downgrading Swallow -> Nicholson, then likely to Dawes/Knights -> Howe so I can get Pendlebury and possibly a bottomed out Sylvia with the cash left over (which will be handy regardless of what I do).

Rated_RKO

just had a brainwave...
i might do

Stanley Out, Nicholson In (Bank would then be $229000)

Matera Out, Howe In (Bank = $335,900)

then next week

Harris Out, Ablett In (Bank = $139100approx)

Darling Out, Someone worth about $400,000 in

Andrew

Quote from: Rated_RKO on June 08, 2011, 06:44:22 PM
Darling Out, Someone worth about $400,000 in

Just give that one another week and get Sylvia. Or Steve Johnson if you're game. Good thinking but you could also give Matera -> Howe another week just to make sure he's worth picking up.

Rated_RKO

already got stevie j... had him since the first day dt opened .... lol
and was thinking about sylvia last week, but last time i got him he got injured and ive already got chapman and kerr who are injury prone, dont really want another one. lol

and the darling trade is only gonna happen if its worth it ... but his been pretty good as a 7th forward so im not 100% sure on that one.