TRADE HELP

Started by dcmagadia21, June 08, 2011, 05:49:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dcmagadia21

11 trades and $197500 in the bank

Should I:

Upgrade in my back line?

My backs: Gibbs, Adcock, Heppell, Deledio, Goddard, Enright, Lower --- Stanley, Hibberd, Puopolo

Lower or Stanley ---> Scotland

Upgrade in my mids?

My mids: Pendles, Boyd, Swan, Thompson, Selwood, Swallow --- Watson, Jacobs, Iles

Swallow ---> Fyfe OR wait on Sylvia (I really want a M/F player in my mids)

Upgrade in my FWD line?

My FWD: Johnson, Goodes, Franklin, Roo, Knights, Darling, Krak --- Lynch, Harper, Mzungu

Darling or Krak ---> Didak, Pav, Fyfe OR again, wait on Sylvia

HELP!!!!!!!!! D:

Joshy11

Im waiting on Sylvia...has a massive b/e and will drop nicely in price to easily be able to go darling to him, as he had krak will hover around their current price.

Scotland looks a great pick but it always worries me come finals in you have multiple players missing (scotland and gibbs) and relying on a reserves 50 odd. I would get shaw...after the bye as u have 2 pies already.

If you really want a m/f in the mids i would go fyfe this week but maybe get a i.smith at some stage and upgrade swallow to an out an out gun mid and then use that cash to go towards another trade :)

Hard with those options tho to do any of those trades this week but if u really want scotland then i would do that one this week :) and wait for sylvia in a few weeks

Joshy11

I no that sounds like im sitting on the fence but none of those trades i see as being ideal this week

-sylvia will go down heaps this and next week
-would want 6 gun mids (fyfe in fwd line)
-not keen on 2 prem blues come finals time

Montag

none. i reckon you could get all those players cheaper. even didak. i would stay away from didak he looks like a leon neon from last year. dont see him getting back in form unless you are keen for 70s. you could downgrade and wait for chapman, jono brown, nahas ect so look at howe and christian howard in defence for stanley. gives you cover, money and time to wait for these premos to drop

popedelio

your fwd line is probably in need for an upgrade more then the other postions, and as others stated premium fwds have high b/e atm aand will drop in price, atleast wait another rd

Dizzy

forward line needs upgrading, darling krak and knights are unpredictable

dcmagadia21

I did some thinking and I have decided:

No trades this round  :) Gonna control myself  :P

Next round:

Swallow ---> Fyfe (swap them with Mzungu with MPP) and when he's about $345-360k

Darling ---> Sylvia (when he's at about around $310-325k)

These would leave me with about $60k left

My mid and forward line (after trades):

Pendles, Boyd, Swan, Thompson, Selwood, Watson --- Iles, Mzungu, Jacobs

Johnson, Goodes, Fyfe, Sylvia, Franklin, Riewoldt, Knights --- Krak, Lynch, Harper

thoughts on these MASSIVE TRADES?  :)

tor01doc

Do people think Knights is a keeper? I've been trying to get rid of him for weeks now but circumstances haven't allowed it...yet.

PowerBug

Knights = Keeper 9At least until the bye in rd 16.

Red Pig

Montag

knights keeper. i dont think his js security is great but as long as he is named keeper

dcmagadia21

Quote from: dcmagadia21 on June 09, 2011, 01:27:02 AM
I did some thinking and I have decided:

No trades this round  :) Gonna control myself  :P

Next round:

Swallow ---> Fyfe (swap them with Mzungu with MPP) and when he's about $345-360k

Darling ---> Sylvia (when he's at about around $310-325k)

These would leave me with about $60k left

My mid and forward line (after trades):

Pendles, Boyd, Swan, Thompson, Selwood, Watson --- Iles, Mzungu, Jacobs

Johnson, Goodes, Fyfe, Sylvia, Franklin, Riewoldt, Knights --- Krak, Lynch, Harper

thoughts on these MASSIVE TRADES?  :)

I'm just gonna wait for next week on both of them as they'll still drop in price next week as they have relatively high BEs, so I could get them cheaper :)

Montag

yeah good idea. not much action this week
i did two trades thsi week
cloke and howard in smith and matera out. needed cover in fwds and now they are complete and needed a downgrade to get chappy next week.