Broughton vs. Enright

Started by bigsy, June 08, 2011, 05:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one will be a better pick up to complete backline?

Greg Broughton
12 (50%)
Corey Enright
12 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 1

bigsy

Just wondering which will be better, just a bit worried about Enright's finals bye.....

OPINIONS :)

oldshepp

Can't see Broughton's midfield time lasting with Mzungu getting fitter and Barlow being fast tracked for return (this week ?!?)

He's never been as effective in DT as he is in SC anyway IMO

For that reason I'd be leaning towards Enright

elephants

agree with oldshepp.
Corey for mine....

popedelio

Broughton did look good on the weekend, i was watching the game and he played wonderfully.
Quote from: oldshepp on June 08, 2011, 06:48:14 PM
Can't see Broughton's midfield time lasting with Mzungu getting fitter and Barlow being fast tracked for return (this week ?!?)
for one mzungu aint going to be playing midfield with his krap disposals and poor decision making, two barlow is still extremely unfit and if he plays he will be a sub for a fortnight, and i can't see him go boom until finals.
Once freo finally have their preferred starting side broughton will slip nicely back into his old role and continue to score well, I can see broughton performing well in the 2nd half of the season.
Enright will be playing STK soon and dominates them.
If your looking to save like a lil cash go enright. Though i would say broughton at this stage

Nails

Darren Glass could be a good option. If you want him jump on now though! BE of -1! He looks in good form after smashing out a 91 against GCS last week!

Stocutz

I too can't see broughton being shifted back in a def role anytime soon. He played great on the w/end and like the last poster said mzunga has crap disposal and I wouldn't expect Barlow to kill it however it has been said that his fitness is great.

Enright is a usual jet just down on form this year.

If u want a risk and a chance for good no's go broughton. If not enright us cheap fo a proven star (remember tho he's lost cash for a reason)

Ziplock

important thing to take note of is that freo keeps losing. When they get players back, no matter how good broughts is playing, they're going to change it back to their winning structure.

bigsy

Quote from: Nails on June 08, 2011, 07:59:20 PM
Darren Glass could be a good option. If you want him jump on now though! BE of -1! He looks in good form after smashing out a 91 against GCS last week!

flower off mate haha :P

Nails

Quote from: bigsy on June 08, 2011, 09:15:45 PM
Quote from: Nails on June 08, 2011, 07:59:20 PM

flower off mate haha :P

Well, he is having a career high DT average this year... could be the time to jump on this bad boy... especially after a 91!

fran

Quote from: Ziplock on June 08, 2011, 08:30:59 PM
important thing to take note of is that freo keeps losing. When they get players back, no matter how good broughts is playing, they're going to change it back to their winning structure.

Sandilands is their winning structure. Pavlich will return to the foward line before broughton goes to defense. if he is playing midfield well there is no reason for him to change anytime soon.