Montagna out FMDT

Started by chaosAD, June 08, 2011, 04:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BU1101

thanme

me: please give us a heads up next time you trade please :P

This does make stuff interesting. Already playing Hibbered for Swan, but maybe I can bring in Mzungu, and use Prestia as a fwd emergency. Who knows?

Maybe it's worth side trading Monty and being done with it?? Mitchell is looking pretty good.

Windigo

Once again my mate has lucked out.

He told me this morning he traded out Montags......For M.Robinson. I said at least wait for teams geez....

Once again luck is on his side.  :(

CuStArDaRm

Anyone know any more? is it a week to week prospect or should he be right to go next week?
With pendles and Swan out for the bye all i need is 3 prem mids out in next week??!! ;(

Windigo

Hoping Colin plays. Fairly sure he will play though..... :-X

Problems

Quote from: CuStArDaRm on June 08, 2011, 06:04:06 PM
Anyone know any more? is it a week to week prospect or should he be right to go next week?

whorya

Quote from: CuStArDaRm on June 08, 2011, 06:04:06 PM
With pendles and Swan out for the bye all i need is 3 prem mids out in next week??!! ;(

this is what i need to know...if he is out for 2 weeks + bye then im trading him...but if its really a 1 week thing i will hold him - but of course saints wont say until next week if he is right or not....very frustrating!

i might take the risk and trade worst case i lose a trade but if i get ablett...then no more byes from him!

Bak2Form

Quote from: Memphistopheles on June 08, 2011, 05:14:56 PM
I'll have a full-strength midfield this week and my eliminator opponent has Swan and Montagna :P
.  Are u playing me lol

bigsy

Would I be an idiot to trade out the big Montags??

Thinking i might jump off the boat and on to the gablett boat this week?? what do you say mo'fooeeerrsss??

Fenno

Howmany trades you got?

bigsy

11, just thinking he might slump now, ablett's on the rise!!!

or i could go swanny-->gaz?

Fenno

I don't know if you have enough trades to be doing trades like that if you had 13 or more I would say go for it but 11 may leave you struggling towards the end

Chelskiman

I have 12 trades and I'm keeping him.  It should only be for one week.

Sammocorw

I have 16 left with Monty & Swan and am keeping them both

pinochio

I have 14 and Sandi, Monty and Swan and HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!!!!

help...