Scott Pendlebury.
11 (44%)
Joel Selwood.
14 (56%)

Total Members Voted: 1

TMurphBROWNLOW

okay not as easy as it seems!

my midfield currently stands as:
Swan, Boyd, Bartel, Thompson, Dal Santo, Harris (Iles, Jacobs, Mzungu)

I have 169k in the bank and 11 trades. this week I plan to go darling -> callinan (for the money) and Harris to one of these premiums :D

I have a really tough opponent in round 13 and I want to get an edge on him. trading in Selwood this week looks better, but pendles will sky rocket and I'll have to get him later at around 450-470k. thoughts? :)

dale93

I got both but Pendles is a gun and i love him :) but selwood is just great to....Its really tough and i would probely go Pendles :)

TMurphBROWNLOW

but this league game would give me bragging rights for a life time! last year we played twice and he got over me both times marginally so I want redemption :P I'd only have swan and krak out whereas he'd have both mine and pendlebury! should I just cop the money loss?

PowerBug

Believe it or not, i'm in the same situation. Tough league game in 13 and upgrading to two premiums this week. I'm going to Murphy and Mundy. In your posi go Murphy or Selwood. Murphy could score 10pts more but his Rd 23 bye's a killer. Selwood , could avoid his bye by winning Rd21.

Fenno

Selwood. Only because Pendles has the bye next round. Are you sure you want to get Callinan. Don't get me wrong I am as big a fan of him as anyone but he is yet to play even SANFL this year I know they say he will play this week but they have been saying that for 3 weeks now. He will spend a minimum of 3 rds in the SANFL before they even consider him for AFL selection even then he needs to get upgraded from the rookie list so I can't see him playing any time before rd 17 if not later as the Crows have a bye rd 16

Stocutz

Quote from: Fenno on June 08, 2011, 04:15:27 PM
Selwood. Only because Pendles has the bye next round. Are you sure you want to get Callinan. Don't get me wrong I am as big a fan of him as anyone but he is yet to play even SANFL this year I know they say he will play this week but they have been saying that for 3 weeks now. He will spend a minimum of 3 rds in the SANFL before they even consider him for AFL selection even then he needs to get upgraded from the rookie list so I can't see him playing any time before rd 17 if not later as the Crows have a bye rd 16

+1

TMurphBROWNLOW

cheers fenno any better forward options?? :) howe seems the most likely!

Fenno

I would go Howe. I don't know much about him but he looked alright on the weekend so you would think he would keep his spot

elephants

I am brining in pendles in round 14 only because his byes are done. in your situation i'd go with........ Selwood as pendles will be murdered by the tag without diasy and swan to back him up...

TMurphBROWNLOW

Quote from: elephants on June 08, 2011, 05:08:25 PM
I am brining in pendles in round 14 only because his byes are done. in your situation i'd go with........ Selwood as pendles will be murdered by the tag without diasy and swan to back him up...

yeah I realised the number one tag would go to him and that gives me reassurance that he might not smash his break-even ! this week will be a massive test of how good a player he truly is by himself. I guess if Ablett can do it, he can too :) thanks everyone! crystal clear now that I should bring in Selwood ;D

Master Q

Pendles. Selwood has a bye to late for my liking.

TMurphBROWNLOW

not picking up any cats at all Q? gutsy considering how well there players are scoring! I'm going all for nothing in round 21 first week of finals in a bid to skip their bye. having 4 cats should give me a big advantage considering they'd be Selwood, Bartel, Chapman and Enright.

Master Q

Nothing wrong with Cats but when it's Pendles v Selwood...

If it was someone else then good chance it'd be Selwood...

TMurphBROWNLOW

I'm getting pendles in after his bye though?

Andrew

Quote from: TMurphBROWNLOW on June 08, 2011, 07:56:08 PM
I'm getting pendles in after his bye though?

+1, such the no brainer at this point.