Gary Ablett captain?

Started by Just Clancy, June 08, 2011, 03:32:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Clancy

GC may even win against NM in qld. Ablett been in great form lately. what do u guys think?

dale93

Its a very good option...I dont have him personally but if you had him yes the option would be great mate...If i would be you i would be going for it :)I am going with Gibbs in his 200th or Cox or maybe Pendles....GO FOR IT I SAY

SydneyRox

Not the worst choice you will ever make and as good an argument for him than Selwood, Bartel vs Hawks or Boyd vs Saints

BU1101

Nope. Would be tending to go the other way with Petrie or Andrew Swallow as Capt. The Roos onball unit arent half bad and Gaz wont have a field day.

Just Clancy

Don't actually have him atm but am gonna bring him in this week.

BillMurray

Quote from: BU1101 on June 08, 2011, 03:36:03 PM
Nope. Would be tending to go the other way with Petrie or Andrew Swallow as Capt. The Roos onball unit arent half bad and Gaz wont have a field day.

I think the opposite. I believe GAJ and A. Swallow may go head to head during the stoppages and both kill it. Plus i feel Gazza getting a ton of tackles this match. Def considering him for the C but how can you take it off Cox with the form he's in??

Nails

2 of Gazza's 3 lowest scores this year have been from the Gold Coast's wins...

If you think GCS are a chance to win this week, maybe you should take that into consideration...

Stocutz

Quote from: Nails on June 08, 2011, 03:47:00 PM
2 of Gazza's 3 lowest scores this year have been from the Gold Coast's wins...

If you think GCS are a chance to win this week, maybe you should take that into consideration...

Very interesting stat. How do u like Murphy? Under the roof against the lions. Can't see them tagging Judd and murph.

Macman5005

Last three games 198 - 106 - 154. Now that his fitness is back up he should be lock against a team that doesn't have a lock down player like Jones (St Kilda), Ling (Geelong).

Stocutz

Quote from: Macman5005 on June 08, 2011, 04:15:34 PM
Last three games 198 - 106 - 154. Now that his fitness is back up he should be lock against a team that doesn't have a lock down player like Jones (St Kilda), Ling (Geelong).

Scores r wrong this is dt not sc.
Ur thinking is still relevant, he has hit form and his fitness looks good.
Think his scores have been 154 92 132 off the top of my head

Memphistopheles

Quote from: BU1101 on June 08, 2011, 03:36:03 PM

Hmm just on that - Petrie could have a day out against GC.

Cox smashed it when he was at FF, how about Petrie?

GC have no real match-up for him IMO.

Ziplock

^ my issue is the same with Swallow and Gablett. Swallow absolutely destroyed thompson last week and completely shut down his scores, I'm sure the same will happen this week.

The question is, to which player? :P

Windigo

taking another risk and putting Swallow as captain.......Thing is will it bite me? I had Redden captain when he scored 64 vs GC.  :'(

Ziplock

If you're doing it I'm considering not doing it... I don't want your luck to bite me :P

Windigo

QuoteIf you're doing it I'm considering not doing it... I don't want your luck to bite me :P

haha, worse feeling ever when Boyd scored 138 and redden got 64.  ::)