Oh Danny Boy!

Started by BillMurray, June 08, 2011, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BillMurray

Just wondering what all his owners are doing this week. I was initially thinking he'd be a great 8th def but after last weeks score and given I have so much cover in Hibb, Poppy, Lower, Jacobs etc I'm considering trading the big fellah. If you are trading him, is it in the form of an upgrade or downgrade? which would make better use of him do you think? After trading Duigan too early a while back I don't want to make the same mistake twice... :-\

Have 14 trades left so not worried in that sense but being short on cash he would allow me some handy spending money esp with Adcock looking tasty next week & Shaw, Fisher after their byes...

thanme

At the moment I'm looking for either a straight swap to Malceski, or a downgrade to Christian Howard

Windigo

BU1101

Im going either enright or broughton.

SydneyRox

YUp Move him on, and im getting on the Shaw train after the bye which should pretty much finish my team

BillMurray

I have no cash for a straight premium swap so I was thinking it may be better downgrading Otten to Howard/Nicholson then boosting Stanley to a premo. None of my other defenders are ready to be upgraded yet; Puopolo, Hibberd, Jacobs all have more cash to generate and Lower has been a great 7th defender recently too. Might just wait on Stanley till after the saints & pies bye to bring in Fisher or Shaw when my other rookies have made some more mula...

BillMurray

Quote from: SydneyRox on June 08, 2011, 03:34:05 PM
YUp Move him on, and im getting on the Shaw train after the bye which should pretty much finish my team

Yeah, was thinking that too; downgrade him this week then just sit on the cash till after those byes... :)

elephants

I am ditching him for Christian Howard....

Fenno

deekay

Master Q

Master Q

Quote from: Master Q on June 08, 2011, 07:24:44 PM
Which Danny?
O Stanley  ;D Had a mind blank.

Lot of teams trading him to Howard. Don't have Stanley but I recommend doing that move.

McRooster

Which Danny?
Who do you think Q, Danny Zucho?

One thing it seems is that Danny Stanley will be out of most sides this week quicker than Grease Lightning  ;)

Windigo

"Got a 4-speed on the floor. Got some ladies at the door, your getting lots ah' shower cuz yah' gettin' losta tit. Grease lighting...."

Master Q

Quote from: McRooster on June 08, 2011, 07:30:11 PM
Which Danny?
Who do you think Q, Danny Zucho?

One thing it seems is that Danny Stanley will be out of most sides this week quicker than Grease Lightning  ;)

Mind blank, read the post above  :P