Trades Left

Started by krajit06, June 13, 2009, 01:32:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krajit06

I was wondering how many trades everyone has left.
i Have 5 trades with 50,000 left

Hydra

7 with $43,100. And that's the way it will stay for 2-3 weeks...

chris

9 trades and $142K in the bank. With Embley and Bowden out this week and Drummo and Raines on the bench am gonna have at least 2 donuts but am going to resist trading as Drummo and Embley should be back next week and wait to hear more on Rawlings plans for Bowden. Still a chance to win all three leagues as got 2008 last week with Drummond, Embley, Muston and Warren collectively getting 100....but could lose all 3 as well  :) Prefer to lose though than do a panic trade for Bowden or Embley, just to avoid a donut, as reasonably placed for finals(except one league)

lovepelican

14 Trades and $340K in the bank, prior to this round. I am making two trades this week and using up my cash to bring in NDS and Chapman for Otten and Krak (really wanted to bring in SoG but alas no rookies around that I thought were worth the gamble. Split round doesn't help).

Remaining 12 trades needed to upgrade:

Broughton (7th back) for gun (maybe Drummond in a few weeks when his 3 has worked its magic)

Rich to Ablett (enough said, should have had him from the start)

Sidebottom to Roo (enough said, should have had him from the start)

Remaining trades to cover injuries and bring in form players come the finals (if I make it)

toodledock

Prospector_1

antman

3 and $216,800 (gotta hope I dont get any injuries) :'(

BradStar

IHATEBRUCEMCAVANEY

Dees for the Draft

username

tony73

5 and $125,000, can see every trade I wasted too ;D

Dolbey

8 and $217,000
.. but .. Petrenko as a starting back..

Alex7089

9 & 110,000 thousand.
And I don't have injuries I need to cover

agreco

some great tips and discussions on www.superroach.net check it out it is an awesome supercoach site!