Is Fyfe the real deal?

Started by dale93, June 08, 2011, 11:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Ok i am thinking of buying Fyfe in this week for Krak?

I havent watched any Freo game this year so i havent seen much of his scoring?but when i go on your site during the weekend of footy and fan footy updates points it always seems to be Fyfe going up during every refresh?I am just wondering what Fyfe's roll is and if when Barlow returns will his scores stay the same?

Can anyone let me know wheather its a good or bad buy?I am sorry for not knowing much about him!!!

Thanks,
Dale

Nails

It's hard to "fake" it for 11 rounds... so I don't know how he would just average 99 up until now and then reveal that he isn't the "real deal"

love4thegame

What is your forward line dale

dale93

Chaps, Franklin, Goodes, Riewlat, Jack Riewalt and Knights then the trade of krak?

Stocutz

Wait a week and get sylvia.

Krak will prob spend more time in the middle this week and Sylvia should drop plenty

Macman5005

If you do want to get Fyfe then I am all for it. I would wait a week as Krak should rise and good chance Fyfe will fall (high BE) and the more money you have come finals time the better :) Plus make sure Fyfe plays this week as he has injured his shoulder two weeks in a row....bit of time for caution me thinks!

RiOtChEsS

PowerBug

Fyfe isn't the real deal. He'll fall over and hurt himself, and miss 3 games.

AlexIsOnFire

The guys has been suffering from shoulder issues the last few weeks so I'd stay away. Spent time on the bench in real pain so it doesnt look like it will go away in a hurry.  I'm actually suprised he's not on the injury list

Sylvia would be a better option, O'keefe or even PAV.

Blueboys

Fyfe looks good as long as no injuries, with out Sandi Dockers seem to be hurting. Only reason I wouldn't get Fyfe is I just can't seem him as a prem even with the good scores. My biggest down fall I guess. lol

PowerBug

Red Pig

tor01doc

I think you've missed the Fyfe boat. Has peaked.

BU1101

He was a good cheap pick and should finish top 7. Ignore the haters. Only concern is that shoulder, he keeps hurting it and if it does eventually go that will be weeks out and maybe the season if he requires surgery.

Holz

hopefully Barlow will come back and steal all his touches :), If you dont have him now i wouldnt bring him in, with the whole barlow sandi issue.