Nicholson vs Howard.

Started by TMurphBROWNLOW, June 08, 2011, 01:55:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which is the better downgrade target?

Daniel Nicholson.
Cameron Howard.

TMurphBROWNLOW

I've seen these two names floating around this website this week... just wondering which one would be the better pick.

which one would have better:
- scoring potential
- job security

Fenno

I would say they would have similar scoring potential but Howard has far far better JS

TMurphBROWNLOW

what's Nicholson playing as?

Dan also has the potential to be a (super) sub which is a turn off points wise.

yorgis

howard [christian] defender and nicholson def/mid

TMurphBROWNLOW

pros there's nothing there on these two but yeah that looks like quite a handy site nevertheless!

hally25547

i think nicholsons two scores came from being a sub. So he has scored well considering. If he had a full game he could pump out a 70+ i think.

hardnut

im looking at Nicholson for the dpp link, seems to be playing on the middle and did well last week. better scoring potential but i do have js concerns too

G()D

yeh but when jamar and tapscot come back into the side it will push nicholson out

hardnut

I agree Howard has better JS and if he is your 10th defender only and you have a dpp link then is the better choice. Read that Tapscott is still "a while away" somewhere (I think it was "in The Mix") as I agree he could put the squeeze on but Jamar will have no impact as it would be Gawn who'd be gone  ;).

Remember there are a number of kids getting a run so those who show something will keep their spot

chaosAD

Quote from: hardnut on June 08, 2011, 10:32:10 AM
I agree Howard has better JS and if he is your 10th defender only and you have a dpp link then is the better choice. Read that Tapscott is still "a while away" somewhere (I think it was "in The Mix") as I agree he could put the squeeze on but Jamar will have no impact as it would be Gawn who'd be gone  ;).

Remember there are a number of kids getting a run so those who show something will keep their spot
Gawn who'd be Gawn!

Andrew

Quote from: Prospector_1 on June 08, 2011, 02:15:00 AM
This might help ...

http://www.footytragic.com/blog/2011-state-league-all-stars/state-league-all-stars-round-12/

So what you're pointing out are the players to come back into the Melbourne side? Sam Blease, Matthew Warnock, Bate & Pettard, all performing well... throw in the injured players (Jamar, Tapscott, Davey) and it doesn't look too good for Nicholson... I'm weighing up between him & Hibberd this week for Swallow and this swings the pendulum back to Hibberd... Tough week for downgrades.