Previous topic - Next topic

Brad Green

Bring him in
5 (33.3%)
Dont bring him in you muppett
10 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

morgan1132

Looking at most likely my last forward upgrade depending on Knights continuing form.

Anyone think Brad Greens scoring will be on the up with Scully and Trengove back in the team.

Havent watched much of Melbourne play, is Green playing a key position forward?

Not really keen on picking him up if I need to rely on 4 goals for a score

Fenno

Don't do it he isn't going to average much more than knights if your trading knights trade him to a real premium

McRooster

'It's not that easy being Green' is a quote from Kermit and it is interesting the poll descriptive reads 'muppett' - that's a sign not to pick him  :P

^^^True DT science right there  ;)

LEV

morgan1132

Sorry for the confusion, not gonna trade knights to green, saying that Green will be my last upgrade assuming I dont eventually upgrade knights also.  And I kind of talked myself out of Green anyways.  Still curious to know if anyone knows what role he is playing

Ziplock

green looks to be in relative form atm, and he's had 2 years with averages of 90 in his last 3 years.... worth the trade if he's anywhere near it this year.

BU1101

Too old, pass. Playing the lead-up forward role, in the absence of a real forward.

dale93

Getting Sylvia soon and dont want 2 from one team in the same possition so i wlll pass

PowerBug

Back 2 form i say. Get him in your side now. Multi-bye rd 16 so if your going for the league it's not a worry.

Ziplock

Quote from: dale93 on June 08, 2011, 11:24:08 AM
Getting Sylvia soon and dont want 2 from one team in the same possition so i wlll pass

depends, their bye is during league byes aye? Melbourne has the easy run of the competition come finals. I would consider both for the x factor in league.

Red Pig

Definitely  bring him in! He is starting to come in form, also obviously hes good coz i have him... Bahahaha