Gary, Thompson or Mundy?

Started by wcarey, June 08, 2011, 12:11:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

One mid upgrade left. Gary, Thompson or Mundy?

Gary
19 (63.3%)
Thompson
9 (30%)
Mundy?
2 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

bundyboy

Have had thompson from 1st upgrade rd 2....just a gun, and Adelaide draw into finals probably the best of anyone for DT purposes......

as to the question of Thompson over Pendles.....sorry, but who the heck ever voted Thompson ?  again, have had Pendles from the start (instead of Swan) - and how could you not pick him first...??  super gun !!

lastly - GAJ...couple of big scores, and yes - there is the question - is he really back? or will he fade as GC fade and get tired...he can't do it all himself all season....   i could be wrong, but i'm staying away....

Possumo

Quote from: bundyboy on June 08, 2011, 11:05:00 PM
Have had thompson from 1st upgrade rd 2....just a gun, and Adelaide draw into finals probably the best of anyone for DT purposes......

as to the question of Thompson over Pendles.....sorry, but who the heck ever voted Thompson ?  again, have had Pendles from the start (instead of Swan) - and how could you not pick him first...??  super gun !!

lastly - GAJ...couple of big scores, and yes - there is the question - is he really back? or will he fade as GC fade and get tired...he can't do it all himself all season....   i could be wrong, but i'm staying away....

Agree with you about GAJ, although I think he can probably average 100-110 from here on out, which will perhaps make him a top 6 mid.

In my case, I was filling in my final midfield spot, so that's why not having Pendles is really sting's. I think the advice last week was perhaps either just Nails style (Heh I kid! Although he did admit his love of leading other's astray from his uniques... the fact that Pendles isn't a unique probably let's him off though :)), or just simply the fact that since I'm going for league and having Pendles out in round 13 might possibly have costed me a win.