Double trouble - yes or no?

Started by tor01doc, June 07, 2011, 11:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

OUT Swan and D Swallow IN Priddis and Mundy? 11 trades left and main aim is Eliminator survival. Cheers.

chaosAD

dicey7

haha bit harsh chaos,

Whats the rest of your mids like? pirddis isnt really top 6 mids and probably not in peoples top 10  either.

How much do you have in the bank also?

shents

Just no. Not with only 11 trades left

Mr.Craig

Chelskiman

Fireballz

I'm with Chaos. That's a terrible terrible trade.

tor01doc

Ouch ChaosAD, have Pendles, J Selwood, J Kennedy, Fyfe, Pav, Chappy, Goddard, Delidio, Gibbs, Thompson - MPP mad obviously. 123k cash and my league is dying so no fun there.,.il actually I prefer SC - more realistic if you can forgive the inconsistencies.

yorgis

LEV

swan out....hmm.....swan out.....let me think about that...............um............NO NO NO NO NO, that's a bad tor01doc, bad bad tor01doc.

LEV

if your aim is eliminator survival, the do it, trade out swan.  That way if i just happen to play you i can beat you by more!! mwahahaha!!!!

BU1101

Nails

Quote from: LEV on June 08, 2011, 01:21:58 AM
if your aim is eliminator survival, the do it, trade out swan.  That way if i just happen to play you i can beat you by more!! mwahahaha!!!!

Swan is out for two... how does trading him out to a playing player help you beat him in Elim?  ::)

tor01doc

I won my round 9 Eliminator by 24 points - 2259 to 2235 - so I figure if I can put say Priddis on instead of a Hibberd or Harris (currently Mid 6/7) especially with Buddy and Fyfe out, it could get me over the line and get Swan back in 2 - 3.
Not feeling a lot of love out there in DT land.