Invisability cloke. Anyone keen

Started by Montag, June 07, 2011, 10:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Montag

He has found some form and has bottomed out. Head says jump on, heart says jump on, dick gets erected (delete) im keen

elephants

Hahah montag, your thread starters are fantastic hah.
Anyway, with clokey he is a rollercoaster and a half. He will give you the odd 60 and the odd 130. Only jump on him if you are prepared to take a real risk and shoot up (or down) the overall rankings.

Montag

I know he is rollercoaster but i belive it woulod be better getting on him than didak. he is a real mixed bag. I know collingwood has the bye but have no cover and have franklin injured and with chappy still a week or two away from bottoming out matera to cloke looks pretty darn good

hardnut

I'd go Chapman if named, he might drop a few more $$'s but is as good as bottomed out imo and I think he may just go BANG against the Hawks...

PowerBug

Montag. Some people on this need to see the names of the players. I didn't know who you were talking about until i saw Travis written down. As for the question, no, i'm not keen, he'll be a spud.

Ziplock

lol PB, I thought it was pretty clear :P

very punny at the very least :)

Alka

Just PLEASE don't start another "I told you so" thread if he scores well this week.
As said before, he's inconsistent, and there's so many better forward options I don't know why you'd have to go for him?

BU1101

Wait till after the bye next week. Then get him or Didak.

PowerBug

Quote from: Ziplock on June 08, 2011, 02:13:39 PM
lol PB, I thought it was pretty clear :P

very punny at the very least :)

I was confuzzled. Invisibility cloke. Maybe if the 'c' was like 'C' then i might have got it. He didn't even write it in the first post.

Montag

think seriously how many clokes play afl now
1. cameron and jason no more

i need to trade matera can get anyone who to get

wait another on chappy or get cloke now
could go howe and upgrade to chappy next week.

i know cloke has bye  next week but if i dont jump on now could cost an extra 50k