FASTEST FAN FOOTY POLL EVER! FIRST PLAYER TO 7 VOTES IS IN MY TEAM!!

Started by elephants, June 07, 2011, 10:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Any forward!!

Steve J
24 (44.4%)
Chappy
12 (22.2%)
Goodes
18 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Fireballz

Quote from: elephants on June 08, 2011, 11:43:19 PM
Nails, your advice yesterday was fantastic.
I know caps titles looked retarded but I wanted a super speedy result. SJ was killing the other poll too so he's in despite his whopping price tag.
;D
For the record I said Goodes. So when he finishes the season with 12 consecutive 100's whilst Stevie J does his best impression of 2009 Leigh Brown, you just keep Fireballz's advice in your memory.  8)

elephants

Yeah ballz.
Steve J has been in ripping form this year getting more midfield time due to the departure of Gazza. He is taking advantage of this. Also he has a very nice run home including games against Richmond, Brisbane, gold coast and two against Adelaide crows.
Despite the fact that he is over priced at the moment I'll be jumping on due to the fact I am currently not short of cash. I'll need pendles to stay under 450k after this weekend and I'll need lower to be within 97k of Heath shaw and I'll be laughing.
Cheers for your advice, you really are a valued ff member.

Fireballz

Quote from: elephants on June 08, 2011, 11:55:38 PM
Yeah ballz.
Steve J has been in ripping form this year getting more midfield time due to the departure of Gazza. He is taking advantage of this. Also he has a very nice run home including games against Richmond, Brisbane, gold coast and two against Adelaide crows.
Despite the fact that he is over priced at the moment I'll be jumping on due to the fact I am currently not short of cash. I'll need pendles to stay under 450k after this weekend and I'll need lower to be within 97k of Heath shaw and I'll be laughing.
Hehe yeh bro i'm just mucking around hey I would actually really like tickets to the Stevie J show but I don't think he's gonna make it into my team. Heath Shaw is whole different kettle of fish... I hate that guy!

Nails

Quote from: Fireballz on June 09, 2011, 12:03:15 AM
Quote from: elephants on June 08, 2011, 11:55:38 PM
Yeah ballz.
Hehe yeh bro i'm just mucking around hey I would actually really like tickets to the Stevie J show but I don't think he's gonna make it into my team. Heath Shaw is whole different kettle of fish... I hate that guy!

Bad credit rating and not enough cash?

Is that why you can't make it to the "cash or credit?" Stevie J show? :O

Fireballz

Quote from: Nails on June 09, 2011, 12:13:16 AM
Bad credit rating and not enough cash?

Is that why you can't make it to the "cash or credit?" Stevie J show? :O
Yeh I tried to pay via cheque but it bounced  :(
Got tickets to the Mzungu show instead...  :'(

elephants

Hahaha stevie is a character. Shaw is a willy but he is going to be right up there with the highest scoring defenders this season...

Wes Mantooth

i love how people keep voting even though all players are past 7 votes.

Ziplock

nobody cares about the title of the poll, point is there's a poll.... lets go vote crazy!

Nails

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on June 09, 2011, 01:37:33 AM

most people vote and don't "view results" so don't realise they're above 7 votes until after they vote.

Possumo

Quote from: Nails on June 09, 2011, 01:41:35 AM
Quote from: Wes Mantooth on June 09, 2011, 01:37:33 AM

most people vote and don't "view results" so don't realise they're above 7 votes until after they vote.

Heh yeah, possibly that and the fact that they didn't even read the title!

PowerBug

My PC doesn't let my vote. But with 30+ replies you'd think that more than 19 votes have been made.

Nails

Quote from: PowerBug on June 09, 2011, 11:00:23 AM
My PC doesn't let my vote. But with 30+ replies you'd think that more than 19 votes have been made.

There was around 15 replies when the votes were 0/0/0

LE just changed the post he already had made, post count isn't an exact indicator :P

PowerBug

Red Pig