FASTEST FAN FOOTY POLL EVER! FIRST PLAYER TO 7 VOTES IS IN MY TEAM!!

Started by elephants, June 07, 2011, 10:34:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Any forward!!

Steve J
24 (44.4%)
Chappy
12 (22.2%)
Goodes
18 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

PowerBug

m_zulian

Quote from: elephants on June 08, 2011, 09:58:16 AM
Not with goodesy zulian surely?

I meant with choosing Johnson or Chappy!

elephants

okay fair enough zulian.
hhaha nails, the fact that chappy and Steve J will miss games this year copm,pared to goodesy awesome record sees me a little less inclined to spend the extra 80k on SJ...
i am still not sold on a descision yet but please remember that money is NOT an issue.

elephants

Sorry guys but bump.
I've narrowed it down to goodes, chappy or Steve j.
I have also reset the poll count to zero.
Just a reminder that I am after overall and my current forward line is in the first post.
Cheers
;D

bundyboy

chappy for me....IMO higher potential than Goodes and mpp advantage over Stevie J....

but gee - who would have picked SJ to punch out the scores he has  :'(not me  :'(

Nails

I voted Goodes, but meant Stevie J

I thought this was a random's thread so I bs voted then realised it was yours LE... lol

Fenno

Quote from: Nails on June 08, 2011, 11:14:11 PM

I thought this was a random's thread so I bs voted then realised it was yours LE... lol
Thats pretty harsh if it was a randoms thread doesn't mean they shouldn't get the same advice as anyone else. Don't go bs others thats just poor form mate.

Nails

Quote from: Fenno on June 08, 2011, 11:23:50 PM

Thats pretty harsh if it was a randoms thread doesn't mean they shouldn't get the same advice as anyone else. Don't go bs others thats just poor form mate.

I'm trying to keep my boy Stevie J quiet :P

Capslock for title = don't deserve srs advice.
Only reason I voted Goodes was because it was a first to 7 votes thing and I was like lol I can win this :O

if it were a serious ask for advice kind of thread I give it, but it's a quick just vote, so I was lieke lol.

Fenno

Quote from: Nails on June 08, 2011, 11:31:40 PM
Quote from: Fenno on June 08, 2011, 11:23:50 PM

I'm trying to keep my boy Stevie J quiet :P

Only reason I voted Goodes was because it was a first to 7 votes thing and I was like lol I can win this :O

if it were a serious ask for advice kind of thread I give it, but it's a quick just vote, so I was lieke lol.
Ok fair enough although if I have someone I would rather keep to myself I would normaly just not comment or vote instead of trying to mislead the person

Nails

Turns out I already gave LE my srs advice on this thread yesterday anyway lol...

Topic changer!

elephants

I know it sounds pretty bad fenno but I'll admit that I value the 'regulars' opinions more than the bootstudders...
Thanks guys I'll bring in big SJ.
He'll probably get an injury now (touch wood)

Master Q

Master Q

Quote from: elephants on June 08, 2011, 11:38:18 PM
I know it sounds pretty bad fenno but I'll admit that I value the 'regulars' opinions more than the bootstudders...
Thanks guys I'll bring in big SJ.
He'll probably get an injury now (touch wood)
Same here, even though I've posted over 6000 times.

Fireballz

Quote from: Nails on June 08, 2011, 11:31:40 PM
+1
Totally agree! But still I'm nice so i always give the best advice i can  :P

elephants

Nails, your advice yesterday was fantastic.
I know caps titles looked retarded but I wanted a super speedy result. SJ was killing the other poll too so he's in despite his whopping price tag.
;D