Christian Howard

Started by Bak2Form, June 07, 2011, 10:24:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

Anyone having a look at him?

Montag

a look. yeah just a little one
out of the 6 or 7 rookies who played on the weekend he got the highest with a 50 odd. there were 5, 12, ect. dont see much potential for scoring so if i was to downgrade it would need to be as a 9th back just as extra cover. he was a high pick and seems to have great js in a bulldogs side where rocket said he would play youth. brodie smith to howard looking quite tasty atm but wait till teams

Johnboy

Picked him up last week. Took a punt. Paid off. looks good. Get him.

Fenno

Best rookie going around right now. Good JS is all you ask for when downgrading and he has it

Montag

with eade knowing he is on the way out he is building for the future expect a few more rookies for dogs this week. maybe cordy. will he ever get a game. you could look at lisle he has great skills but he also has emg tatooed on his forehaed

deekay

Quote from: Montag on June 07, 2011, 10:41:46 PM
lisle he has great skills but he also has emg tatooed on his forehaed

i didnt see it the other day??

Im highly considering Howard this week as a downgrade for stanley/duigan. most likely duigan due to  bye in finals and stanley seems to have better JS.. will wait for teams.

chaosAD

I think this bloke is number 2 rookie on the bubble, I think Dan Nicholson is the best, he is going to be an absolute gun looked super the other night! If he starts playing full games he will score great he is a ball magnet!

bundyboy

yes - agree....i think it's out of these two at the moment - just trying to decide who might have the best JS ??

both teams are desperately looking for players with some Oooph and passion to get them going...so both might be good ??

thoughts??

McRooster

Did you see how bad Brian Lake played down back  ::) - Howard will be all over that role like a fat kid on a cup-cake.

Duigan/Stanley > Howard  (JS looks good)

Ziplock

Quote from: McRooster on June 08, 2011, 12:39:34 AM
Did you see how bad Brian Lake played down back  ::) - Howard will be all over that role like a fat kid on a cup-cake.

Duigan/Stanley > Howard  (JS looks good)
haha lol, <3 you roost. Great use of the cupcake similie.

although, by the looks of it, cupcakes were what caused Lake's downfall...

yorgis

both boys looked the goods but i'm slightly inclined towards nicholson . his mpp is so valuable in the 2nd half of the season. watch out for callinan, heard on ch 10 he should play for the sanfl dogs this week. they said same thing last week but wanted to give him another week off

Prospector_1

I'm with the cockerel, and I'm stayin' premium!

elephants

I think somone should make a poll in regards to who to bring in out of nicholson and howard.
mpp to mid/back isn't as vital now as we already have hibberd, heppell, jacobs all capable and in our teams already.

LeBron4MVP

nicholson looks good but is playing the sub role
howard, is he a running type player?
who is the better option?

oldshepp

Quote from: Montag on June 07, 2011, 10:41:46 PM
with eade knowing he is on the way out he is building for the future expect a few more rookies for dogs this week. maybe cordy. will he ever get a game. you could look at lisle he has great skills but he also has emg tatooed on his forehaed

Lisle didn't quite display those great skills when he missed that shot from directly in front in the 3rd quarter ! :P

Takes a pretty good grab though