NEED EXPERT ADVISE ONLY <<<<<<<<<<<<

Started by NOWAY, June 07, 2011, 08:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NOWAY

Okay, so I have Harris, David Swallow and Conca all in my Mid all of which have very high breakevens this week...

Who should I trade out, I am prepared to trade two out this week

Conca - b/e of 85
Harris - b/e of 96
Swallow - b/e of 106

PowerBug

My brain tells me Swallow and Conca. Harris is still cheap and will rise as soon as the 25 gets out of his rolling average.

Fenno

I wouldn't call to many guys on FF an expert so I don't think you will be getting any kind of answer if all you want is expert advice. I would say maybe only top 50 could be called an expert right now

Hulmie

i'd be getting rid of Swallow and Harris. (Harris is't really playing in the midfield much anymore he's playing mainly a half forward flanker role)

PowerBug

Quote from: Fenno on June 07, 2011, 08:25:30 PM
I wouldn't call to many guys on FF an expert so I don't think you will be getting any kind of answer if all you want is expert advice. I would say maybe only top 50 could be called an expert right now
We are all experts. Whose that guy coming top 3? get him to answer. Fenno, your ranking isn't bad 431, i'd take that, your an expert.

Fenno

Quote from: PowerBug on June 07, 2011, 08:28:35 PM
We are all experts. Whose that guy coming top 3? get him to answer. Fenno, your ranking isn't bad 431, i'd take that, your an expert.
na I know most of us have a fair idea was just saying that because if you post on the forums everyone should have a say if they want to not just "experts only"

matt1985

Ask Montag he is an expert ;)

But to stay on topic, i'd trade out Conca and Swallow. Like Powerbug said, Harris will keep going up once that 25 is out of his system!

Fenno

Quote from: matt1985 on June 07, 2011, 08:31:49 PM

lol +1 to that

PowerBug

Quote from: Fenno on June 07, 2011, 08:32:46 PM
Quote from: matt1985 on June 07, 2011, 08:31:49 PM

lol +1 to that
+2

bowyanger

Ive got nuubskills!!
Just like your spleling!!

Swallow & Conca...Harris less likely to get the general soreness...is more important to his teams structure....a more "dispensable player" so less likely to be rested....especially towards the end of the year if both teams have nothing to play for
Is the player left over starting on the field or only a benchie?

Fireballz

I don't think I qualify as an expert but I do know the difference between 'advice' and 'advise'.

But i also choose Conca and Swallow.

chaosAD

I would trade out Harris Swallow then Conca in that order, Harris is only just going and can't get a run in the midfield With GAJ Riscetelli Swallow Mckenzie etc he has done his job and i would be offloading him ASAP if i still had him!

Chelskiman

I traded Harris and Conca last week which resulted in me getting Pendles.  Swallow will be going for me this week for either GAJ or Selwood.  If I was you I'd go Harris and Conca.

daddsy404

i think your first piece of expert advise should be to learn how to spell 'advice' correctly..

Montag

and myself
i am an expert and im here to help.
trade out harris. Conca and swallow still have good scoring potential. For the money you may lose on swallow and conca it is not worth trading them out now. Harris has back issues and his scoring potential is no where near conca and swallow. all it will take is one good week from these two and they will be back to where they are now. Trade your players out in order of how much you need them. It would be more important to trade out a guy scoring 50 compared to a guy scoring 90. the guy with 90 is giving you more points.