JASON GRAM?!

Started by Madsnake, June 07, 2011, 07:57:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madsnake

once again i bring up the jason gram issue. i have had him sitting on the bench in my defense for the last few weeks hoping he'd come back, but it's not looking good, so what should i do if he isn't named?

i have darling matera libba gram and stanley all on the chopping block along with buckley and toy who didn't get named last week. and another $128k in the bank. who to upgrade/downgrade?

Windigo

Cutting it fine with the trades? Hack 'N" Burger?

Madsnake

what do you think andy? who to trade?

PowerBug

Gram is interesting. Hold him as your 8th back if you can.

Windigo

If Gram is named, you can keep him obviously.

Matera would be my choice. But there is no-one to downgrade. Only Howe from the Demons.

Then upgrade Libba to a premo mid.

BU1101

Look at your upgrade options and match them to your chopping block. Whatever suits. Is grams getting a game? If not turf him, he is wasted cash.

C-Dogg

Quote from: PowerBug on June 07, 2011, 08:05:45 PM
Gram is interesting. Hold him as your 8th back if you can.

x2

Madsnake

ok so i think i've figured it out

This week:
Stanley---> Premium (i was thinking Rawlings because i have no NTH players and he has Bye in a good week)

Next week:
Matera---> Howe/other downgrade
Lynch/Darling---> Premium (ideas?) or
Libba---> Rischitelli (because if i wait one more week and go libba to swan then i'll have daisy and pendles and didak all out in the one week)

Rd 14:
if i don't trade libba rd 13 then
libba---> Swan

what do you think fella's?

Windigo

Whose to say Swan comes back and keeps playing the way he did before leaving.

If you were to get Swan, I would wait a week to see hoe he goes. Still set for a big price drop any how I think.

bundyboy

Quote from: Windigo on June 07, 2011, 09:37:36 PM
Whose to say Swan comes back and keeps playing the way he did before leaving.

If you were to get Swan, I would wait a week to see hoe he goes. Still set for a big price drop any how I think.

well - I'm planning on swanni smashing it after he is back - but yep - I'll be waiting a week to see it too, as your absolutely right Win - his price is coming down week 1 back anyway...

thatguy

Quote from: Madsnake on June 07, 2011, 09:16:30 PM
ok so i think i've figured it out

This week:
Stanley---> Premium (i was thinking Rawlings because i have no NTH players and he has Bye in a good week)

Next week:
Matera---> Howe/other downgrade
Lynch/Darling---> Premium (ideas?) or
Libba---> Rischitelli (because if i wait one more week and go libba to swan then i'll have daisy and pendles and didak all out in the one week)

Rd 14:
if i don't trade libba rd 13 then
libba---> Swan

what do you think fella's?

think you will find Nth Melb has bye first week of DT finals. so not really that good...