Main Menu

The next win. (Oops)

Started by PowerBug, June 07, 2011, 07:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: The FARK Academy on August 05, 2011, 09:38:08 PM
after teams were named i got in and got a lazy 10 on port to win this week. it is a 10 im willing to risk because they may just get up for chad (got to have something to believe in). if they do win i will cash in on  handy 195.75 ahahahaha.

and if i lose my tenner well then at least cloke, swan, pendles will rack up for my dt ahahahahah

win either way

(loss either way)
And you had the guts to put Collingwood on this poll, the biggest achievement of all!
Do you have that feeling like i do, that we'll win the game for Chad?

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: LaHug on August 05, 2011, 08:22:05 PM
Quote from: Sid on August 05, 2011, 08:19:13 PM
Quote from: LaHug on August 05, 2011, 08:10:53 PM
Quote from: Wes Mantooth on August 05, 2011, 08:07:30 PM
With no chaplin, no trengove and no carlile, cloke will have a field day.

Could get really ugly tomorrow night.

A healthy top side full of confidence vs a injury crippled bottom side with no confidence.

Mercy rule? Melb's belting will be beaten...
Just like how Essendon had no backline so Cloke was to kick 10? I've heard the weather is bad so he may not kick a bag. Also, that will likely dampen the the margin. Still, will be a smashing.
Difference being Port don't have someone like Ryder who can just swing back to his old position and beat him...
Touché

Apologies... Trengove is playing, so there is no doubt he'll take Cloke.

PowerBug

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

roo boys!

LOL.

Doing it for Cornsey alright

pyronerd

lol RB, a whole lot of goals kicked for him :P

roo boys!

Hey, don't underestimate the power of.....well yeah, they have only got 2 :P

EDIT:

3 goals now!!!!!!!!!!! :o Get on them for the flag!

PowerBug

Not a very spirited performance.
GOAL FOR BANNER!!! We're coming back!!

But in all seriousness we are missing key players like Schulz and Chaplin, but they wouldn't have won us the game. Maybe we'll win in 2014. :D

The F.A.R.K.

that had to be the worst port game i have ever attended. wasted my 10 bucks (oh well) but wasted 28 bloody dollars on admission to that shower they handed out tonight. would have been better off seing an under 8s team play collingwood or at least collingwood training. couldnt do it for you chad were sorry

LaHug

You bet on Port against Collingwood.................? ???  :o

Nails

The Next win...

You should have put GWS up as an option... hopefully you guys get them R1... for your sake.

nas

Quote from: Nails on August 07, 2011, 02:01:34 AM
The Next win...

You should have put GWS up as an option... hopefully you guys get them R1... for your sake.

We thought that with the Suns, so still not sure with that quote. ^^^

Holz

Quote from: naste on August 07, 2011, 08:28:37 AM
Quote from: Nails on August 07, 2011, 02:01:34 AM
The Next win...

We thought that with the Suns, so still not sure with that quote. ^^^

this years draft was good, next years looks bad. I always rated GC and tipped them against port not very confident of GWS though. Plus not sure if as many mature age players will jump ship. They will need guys like Thomas and Scully to jump ship to not get killed.

PowerBug

Shold Port Adelaide try and buy some more recycled players like Sydney and St. Kilda did (Not Fev though). Think of the players currently in the squad. Schulz, Rodan , Motlop, Davenport. Those guys can all play. Also, with last night's game hopefully Primus doesn't get the boot and we start to play more young kids.

PowerBug

Some guys i believe need to be given a chance are:

#34 Jarrad Redden - 20yo , 205cm , 103kg. Easily a spot in the side now Cornes has gone. Can play in the ruck and up forward.

#32 John Butcher - 19yo , 197cm , 90kg. Another player who can play in the forward line. Was our first pick in the '09 National Draft.

#31 Danny Meyer - 25yo , 184cm , 82kg. Already played 26 games but should be given a run in the midfield.

nas

Quote from: PowerBug on August 07, 2011, 10:56:47 AM
Some guys i believe need to be given a chance are:

#34 Jarrad Redden - 20yo , 205cm , 103kg. Easily a spot in the side now Cornes has gone. Can play in the ruck and up forward.

#32 John Butcher - 19yo , 197cm , 90kg. Another player who can play in the forward line. Was our first pick in the '09 National Draft.

#31 Danny Meyer - 25yo , 184cm , 82kg. Already played 26 games but should be given a run in the midfield.

OR they will go elsewhere for a run. N Lower spring to mind?