Main Menu

The next win. (Oops)

Started by PowerBug, June 07, 2011, 07:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Meh. I dont care what he goes for.
I however will tip Cloke to not do a lot. Dont hold me to that though, he might explode.

Master Q

I voted for:

We won't win another game for the year!

PowerBug

With didak playing i probably should hold back a bit, as i think he'll win the game for Collingwood.

The weather forecast is raining on Saturday evening, so i'm not sure whether that is good for my so-called hopeless prediction.

bomberboy0618

Where's the option for:
I have more chance of winning a game on my own than port? ;D

PowerBug

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 04, 2011, 10:08:05 PM
Where's the option for:
I have more chance of winning a game on my own than port? ;D
Done :)

bomberboy0618

I am looking forward to rd 23, our last game of the season and could decide whether we make finals. See you there ;).

PowerBug

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 05, 2011, 07:29:40 AM
I am looking forward to rd 23, our last game of the season and could decide whether we make finals. See you there ;).
That is the reason why Essendon will win. Port will have less to play for.

roo boys!

Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 08:58:48 AM
Port have to win that one for North's sake ;) C'mon Power!

PowerBug

Quote from: roo boys! on August 05, 2011, 09:01:08 AM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 05, 2011, 08:58:48 AM
Port have to win that one for North's sake ;) C'mon Power!
That would be win-win for me as i want North in the eight ;)

Wes Mantooth

With no chaplin, no trengove and no carlile, cloke will have a field day.

Could get really ugly tomorrow night.

A healthy top side full of confidence vs a injury crippled bottom side with no confidence.

Mercy rule? Melb's belting will be beaten...

LaHug

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on August 05, 2011, 08:07:30 PM

A healthy top side full of confidence vs a injury crippled bottom side with no confidence.

Just like how Essendon had no backline so Cloke was to kick 10? I've heard the weather is bad so he may not kick a bag. Also, that will likely dampen the the margin. Still, will be a smashing.

AFEV

Quote from: LaHug on August 05, 2011, 08:10:53 PM

Just like how Essendon had no backline so Cloke was to kick 10? I've heard the weather is bad so he may not kick a bag. Also, that will likely dampen the the margin. Still, will be a smashing.
Difference being Port don't have someone like Ryder who can just swing back to his old position and beat him...

LaHug

Quote from: Sid on August 05, 2011, 08:19:13 PM

Difference being Port don't have someone like Ryder who can just swing back to his old position and beat him...
Touché

PowerBug

Quote from: LaHug on August 05, 2011, 08:22:05 PM
Quote from: Sid on August 05, 2011, 08:19:13 PM

Touché
Maybe i went too hard too early, with the last two exclusions, Chaplin and Thomas, i don't feel like we'll get the job done for Chad. Current weather in Adelaide: Bucketing down.

The F.A.R.K.

after teams were named i got in and got a lazy 10 on port to win this week. it is a 10 im willing to risk because they may just get up for chad (got to have something to believe in). if they do win i will cash in on  handy 195.75 ahahahaha.

and if i lose my tenner well then at least cloke, swan, pendles will rack up for my dt ahahahahah

win either way

(loss either way)