Main Menu

The next win. (Oops)

Started by PowerBug, June 07, 2011, 07:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Quote from: PowerBug on August 01, 2011, 09:22:14 AM
The collingwood game's a no-brainer.

The difference between Collingwood and Port Adelaide is that one has a Sidebottom and the other is the bottom side  :P

I hope they beat Melbourne, yes that's right - I want them to beat Melbourne. The most important footprint they can make for their financial future is at Adelaide Oval and they need to stamp that authority from the very first game.

GO POWER!!

LaHug

Quote from: McRooster on August 01, 2011, 09:42:06 PM
The difference between Collingwood and Port Adelaide is that one has a Sidebottom and the other is the bottom side  :P

Awful pun ::)

PowerBug

Not bad McRoost. Correct, we MUST beat Melbourne to get this Adelaide Oval thingo running, we'll struggle to win any other games.

Holz

next port win will be whenever the play GWS

Zarts

I wouldn't bet on that holz :P

I hope they beat melbourne as well, GC to take another high draft pick :P

McRooster

Quote from: LaHug on August 01, 2011, 09:48:25 PM
Quote from: McRooster on August 01, 2011, 09:42:06 PM

Awful pun ::)
Yes, yes it was  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: Holzman on August 01, 2011, 10:15:07 PM
next port win will be whenever the play GWS
Don't put money on that Holzman. Hopefully the AFL is nice and doesn't schedule the two teams to meet until round 22.

Quote from: Zarts on August 01, 2011, 10:17:44 PM
I wouldn't bet on that holz :P

I hope they beat melbourne as well, GC to take another high draft pick :P
How many draft picks do GC need? they are difficult to beat as it is!

Zarts

that's the point :P

couple of years and GC + GWS will be rolling all over every other team for the better part of a decade :P

PowerBug

And Port will still be bottom making up for all the draft picks they didn't get because GWS and GC took them.

LaHug

We'll be joining you if we can't get a ruckman and a backline...

PowerBug

Browne will come good. Maybe one big backman would help aswell. Glass, Fletcher, Rutten type.

ossie85

Pies gave the Dons a 30 point head start, how many do you guys want?

(j/k)

PowerBug

The pies won the last 2.5 quarters by 100 points. That team is outstanding. This week will be a boil over.

PowerBug

I'm going to condradict my last post and say I reall, really, really think Port Adelaide have a chance this week. If Collingwood don't bring Alan Didak over and Port play to their absolute best, we will win the game. For Chad Cornes.

PowerBug

I'm being serious, Can The Port Adelaide Football Club beat last years premiers this weekend at AAMI Stadium.