I Had Yet Another Think....

Started by Windigo, June 07, 2011, 06:24:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Do I go:

Sandi>Vardy & Stanley>Scotland

Then wait until Shaw has his bye and Coad>Shaw

11 trades left after that:

BACKS: Gibbs, Scotland, Shaw, Goddard, Suckling, Adcock & Heppell         Lower, Jacobs & Puopolo

Or

Stanley>S.Fisher

Wait two weeks & then get in Shaw via a Prestia downgrade & upgrade of Lower.

Windigo

Or Boak>Rischatelli & Stanley>S.Fisher  :o

dicey7

I like the look of getting in scotland but unfortunately with thier rd 23 bye it screws you over.

Id go with Fisher and Shaw, just on the fact that Shaw is doing well this year (touch wood) and will have no more byes to contend with. While fisher should easily make you your 80+ a week

Boak to richatelli looks good, but i dont see much of a ppg advantage as opposed to the others

Windigo

Hell bent on this now.

Stanley>Fisher (As you said, he is good for the 80-100) This will be the 3rd time I've traded him in 3 years.  :P

Prestia>Callinan & Lower>Shaw

I need the MPP link, so it would have to be a downgrade in the mids. Hibbo is my link to backs.......If only Bewick wasn't subbed so damn much!!

I need Callinan to PLAY!

Cicjose

i need Smith and Callinan to play :'(

Windigo

Do you have both?

I have I.Smith.

Montag

rischitelli is good. you are garunteed your 90-100 points but not much more. he isnt like a selwood who will crack out a 160 but he is bloody consistent. unique and he has had two byes

stanley to broughton
he is back in form get back on the Greg train

I hope you plan to keep lower for at leat another three he could evene be a keeper with his recent scores

jvalles

Have you polished up the rest of your team in each position? I'd leave backs till last as noone is scoring overly well.  Scotland doesn't do that well 2nd half of the season.  I'd be looking at Broughton, Adcock and Shaw especially the former as their prices are low/will get lower.  Do you have Petrie? IF you have him in your forward line then maybe move Sandi to Lobbe and get Petrie switching back and forth?

Windigo

Okay, I'll chuck in my team so you can form more of answer.

BACKS: Goddard, Adcock, Suckling, Gibbs, Heppell, Stanley & Lower          Puopolo, Jacobs & Coad

MIDS: Swan, Boyd, Mundy, Redden, Boak & A.Swallow                             Prestia, Hibberd & Bewick

RUCKS: Cox & Smith                                                                            Bailey & Sandilands

FWDS: Goodes, Sylvia, Stevie J, Higgins, Franklin, N.Riewoldt & Petrie         Harper, Mzungu & I.Smith

Fisher & Shaw is what I'm looking at getting in.

14 trades currently.

jvalles

If you need cash then I'd be going Sandi to Lobbe, Petrie can then cover Cox's bye instead of putting Bailey on the field.  That should give you the cash to get in Fisher and Shaw...also get another Mid/For for Bewick which will let you cover mid/forw byes for the rest of the year.

Windigo

I have $ 121,000 on bank right now.

jvalles

Quote from: Windigo on June 07, 2011, 07:31:48 PM
I have $ 121,000 on bank right now.

You still need to open that for/ruck mpp, it'll help trust me.  Whether you do it now or wait till Lobbe is named or Cox's bye.

Windigo

So what your saying is...

sandi> lobbe & stanley>scotland

then lower>shaw

I'd have bailey as cover......Hm, dunno..... :-\

Montag

screw ruck mpp
get vardy
all the talk is he will play rest of season. ottens and vardy and sometimes hawkins and mooney
he is a great ruck
all you need is cover for coxs bye so he will do that i have cox smith moran vardy
and then stanley to broughton

Windigo

I already have Bailey as cover.

Only thing with Broughton.....

During his multi, I'll have Sylvia, Mzungu, Mundy & Broughton all out.

But yes, he is another I will consider.