Colin Sylvia!

Started by slippery gypsy, June 07, 2011, 06:13:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slippery gypsy

This week I have a tough league game, I need some extra points, is it worth trading in Sylvia for darling this week?

LeBron4MVP

Wait a couple weeks for him to bottom out, he'll be much cheaper

hes also playing collingwood and coming into the game a little sore from his corked thigh

thought about s.johnson? carving it up.

Holz

Quote from: slippery gypsy on June 07, 2011, 06:13:03 PM
This week I have a tough league game, I need some extra points, is it worth trading in Sylvia for darling this week?

i agree nromally i would say take the risk and bring him if you need the win, but playing collingwood i think he might struglle for a 100 even if fit. Wheras eagles have the crows and the roos got some huge DT score con them this week.

BU1101

SJ is carving teams without a defense in absolute floggings (GC and Bulldogs) watch him score mid 70s this week. Sylvias corky was pretty bad and he has collingwood, i would wait a week at least.

slippery gypsy

Cheers boys, forgot to tell you I have 410,000 to spend so no stevie, I would wait another week but I really need someone now, when's chappy back?

matt1985

I heard on ten news tonight that chappy will be right to play this week, so he could be a good option!

slippery gypsy

Yeah might look into him, what about riewoldt, thinking he might find some good form soon?

PowerBug

Quote from: slippery gypsy on June 07, 2011, 06:45:29 PM
Yeah might look into him, what about riewoldt, thinking he might find some good form soon?

Jack or Nick?

slippery gypsy

PowerBug

Hopefully for you he does. Matching up on a struggling Brian Lake this week will help.

matt1985

I have Nick also and hope that he does find some form. But in order for him to find form the whole St Kilda team needs to pick up! No good delivery into the Saints forward line, means no marks and goals for Roo. They have improved slightly over the last few weeks, but they still have a long way to go to get back to where they were last year!

If I didn't have him in at the start of the year, I probably wouldn't pick him up now. I'd look at the likes of Fyfe or Pav.

PowerBug

Quote from: matt1985 on June 07, 2011, 08:30:34 PM
I have Nick also and hope that he does find some form. But in order for him to find form the whole St Kilda team needs to pick up! No good delivery into the Saints forward line, means no marks and goals for Roo. They have improved slightly over the last few weeks, but they still have a long way to go to get back to where they were last year!

If I didn't have him in at the start of the year, I probably wouldn't pick him up now. I'd look at the likes of Fyfe or Pav.
Agreed.

slippery gypsy

cheers fellas, think ill go chappy if he gets named.

thatguy

just because dees playing pies doesnt mean sylvia wont play well. he has dominated against good sides in teh past

Chelskiman

Quote from: PowerBug on June 07, 2011, 08:26:02 PM
Hopefully for you he does. Matching up on a struggling Brian Lake this week will help.

On the flip side, Lake could play his way into form against a struggling NRoo.  ::)