mid upgrade

Started by bernie, June 07, 2011, 05:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bernie

ok i got conca and its time to go mid consists of monatgna,swan,boyd,lids(dpp with gibbs and heppel), as premiums new one.
who do i go to thinking selwood mundy,ablett,pendles. opinions and info needed.

BU1101

Mundy has suffered without 211 and will suffer further when barlow is recalled.
Ablett will continue to get battered and will miss another game or 2 will soreness before the end of the season, they arent making a run for the finals and have no byes left.
Pendels will suffer with daisy and swan not around for this week and then has a bye but looks like the best option for longterm and finals.
Selwood is in awesome form but is at top price and has had some easy games may suffer against hawks this week and has a bye in the dt finals.

There is some facts. Id go pendels, cos I already have selwood. Hope it helps.

PowerBug

Quote from: BU1101 on June 07, 2011, 06:32:02 PM
Mundy has suffered without 211 and will suffer further when barlow is recalled.
Ablett will continue to get battered and will miss another game or 2 will soreness before the end of the season, they arent making a run for the finals and have no byes left.
Pendels will suffer with daisy and swan not around for this week and then has a bye but looks like the best option for longterm and finals.
Selwood is in awesome form but is at top price and has had some easy games may suffer against hawks this week and has a bye in the dt finals.

There is some facts. Id go pendels, cos I already have selwood. Hope it helps.

I'm not sold on Mundy failing when Barlow comes back. Mundy has been the #1 Freo mid this year, why should a half-injured second year player take that privelidge away.

McRooster

Sam Mitchell on your radar at all? - Def worth considering if you are going for league win with Hawks run in DT finals....

Cicjose

You could go Scott Thompson....

McRooster

Quote from: Cicjose on June 07, 2011, 07:30:35 PM
You could go Scott Thompson....
Traded him in last week and really enjoyed his 75  ::)

- If you do go Mitchell, you can blame me for his sub par score as that happens to most new additions to my side.

PowerBug

Was going to trade him last week and really enjoyed his 75.

BU1101

Hey powerbug mundy averaged only 84.9 with barlow in the side and 95.3 without, last year.... the stats speak for themselves. When barlow is getting 30 touches and sharking off sandilands there is less to go round. Thoughts?