Give this a look!!!

Started by dale93, June 07, 2011, 04:22:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dale93

Just wondering what more i can do to this team to make it better...
I will be making this team only abit stronger in the next few weeks by trading
Smith to Sandi and Knights to Sylvia

My team is...

Goddard, Gibbs, Deleldio, Shaw, Rawlings, Broughton, Heppell (Pops, Jacobs, Coad)

Swan, Boyd, Pendles, Selwood, Montagna, Dal Santo (Hibbard, Mzunga, Evans)

Cox, Smith (Frasier, Keefe)

Chapman, Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Nick Riewalt, Jack Riewalt, Knights (Lynch, Richerson, Harper)

I am just wondering what you guys think and how i can improve....This is the team i will field this week minus Swan....

Cheers,
Dale

PowerBug

Your defense seems to be the weakest out of all of them, possibly a mid-pricer as cover would strengthen there. Knights is a keeper with his scoring, you don't need to upgrade/downgrade him.

Ziplock

How many trades/ how much money left in the bank?

Myself, I'm keeping knights, but that's of necessity, not because I think he's totally awesome (I'm pretty low on trades)

If you have the trades, I would be doing those trades you suggested, sylvia will take a price dive after his injury affected 20 odd, while Smith when he peaks will be very close to sandi (that being said, I would be giving 211 one week before trading him in, purely as a precaution to see how he's travelling). That'll leave you with a very strong team, with Jvoldt, Dal Santo being your only real let downs.

If you still have ample trades, I would be sidewards trading broughts (WHEN he returns to his lock down role once freo gets their A team back), and only if you still have trades after that, I would consider upgrading heppell/ dal santo.

of course, this is presuming you have a lot of trades left atm. If you're sitting at around the 14 mark currently, I would do the sandi trade as a priority, then the knights trade which'll leave you with probably 10/11 trades and a bit of cash in the bank, then do the broughts trade when his scoring drops again, which'll leave you with 9 trades for the rest of the year and a pretty damn good team.

Sorry if that was too long winded, to summarise, I like the trades, do them unless you're sitting quite low on trades atm.

Andrew

I still think Knights is worth waiting and seeing if he's a keeper. Same goes for Darling. No point writing these blokes off just yet, particularly now Sylvia looks like a cheapie in 2 weeks time.

dale93

Ok thanks heaps for everyone who has commented so far :)I hope everyone else can to :)and i have 10 trades left and around 70k left in the bank :)

love4thegame

Personally I'll be trading knights with freo adel and melb in the next multi bye id be 3 players down and you would be without knights and fyfe.