Andrew Swallow Captain this week?

Started by BarnDogg, June 07, 2011, 03:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Quote from: Windigo on June 07, 2011, 07:20:51 PM
I had the balls to go Redden Vs GC and he got 64. Just about killed me......This feels eerily familiar.  :P

Don't say it!

Fenno

I would love to see Swallow v Swallow but I can see Gold Coast making it Ablett v Swallow so that Ablett can try and steal the clearances that Swallow gets.

PowerBug

Quote from: Fenno on June 07, 2011, 07:22:29 PM
I would love to see Swallow v Swallow but I can see Gold Coast making it Ablett v Swallow so that Ablett can try and steal the clearances that Swallow gets.

Nice thinking Hansel. But will it stop ASwallow getting the ball flooding forward or Back??

Fenno

Quote from: PowerBug on June 07, 2011, 07:24:18 PM
Quote from: Fenno on June 07, 2011, 07:22:29 PM

Nice thinking Hansel. But will it stop ASwallow getting the ball flooding forward or Back??
Probably not

Windigo

A.Swallow will dominate........I won't say it........

Redden=64 :'(

Montag

Fenno im ranked 2,894 but have gone from 5000 to there in last 3 weeks am on a roll 2100 plus last 3 weeks with a 2290 a couple of weeks ago

i have been busy last couple of days

Fenno

Quote from: Montag on June 07, 2011, 07:48:01 PM
Fenno im ranked 2,894 but have gone from 5000 to there in last 3 weeks am on a roll 2100 plus last 3 weeks with a 2290 a couple of weeks ago

i have been busy last couple of days
Ok so your not as good as you make yourself out to be. Maybe you stop talking about your "great" picks untill you can back it up with a decent ranking

Montag

pretty sure 2894 is a decent ranking. My team is naerly complete so it will only get better
my team is like a good red

Fenno

Quote from: Montag on June 07, 2011, 10:20:15 PM
pretty sure 2894 is a decent ranking. My team is naerly complete so it will only get better
my team is like a good red
Your kidding yourslf 2894 isn't that great.

Montag

so out of 280 odd thousand i am in the top 1%
im pretty sure top 1 percent is good

Fenno

Quote from: Montag on June 07, 2011, 10:33:54 PM
so out of 280 odd thousand i am in the top 1%
im pretty sure top 1 percent is good
Its ok but not good enough to be blowing your own trumpet all the time like you do. I don't talk about my great decisions every week because I don't think my rank is good enough to do that. Im saying this because so many people are sick of hearing about certain picks you make.

Montag

do you wanna fight
front bar at 5... ill bring my gane the fennel bay boys and you can be the mucca muccas.
why do you keep doging. i have explained why i started shiels and broughton thread earlier if you dont like it choke your chicken

elephants

I am ranked 2900 odd and trust ne montag my team has fallen apart after bein inthe top 400. Top 500 is the only rank you can get before you toot your trombone.

I am locking in Marc the spark Murphy vs a hapless brizzy team.

Fenno

Quote from: Montag on June 07, 2011, 10:40:26 PM
do you wanna fight
front bar at 5... ill bring my gane the fennel bay boys and you can be the mucca muccas.
why do you keep doging. i have explained why i started shiels and broughton thread earlier if you dont like it choke your chicken
The thing is nobody cares that you have Shiels and Broughton so why post about it every single week. Your the joke of FF at the moment.

Montag

good on you care factor...zero
you guys shot me for picking these guys and absoloutely tried to convince me no but guess what i am the one with shiels and broughton so..... even tho u have a top 500 rasnking u dont know a good unique pick when you see one
oh heres another for you Michael Rischitelli