Andrew Swallow Captain this week?

Started by BarnDogg, June 07, 2011, 03:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Fair enough. But it's without a doubt he is in a purple patch. I'm hoping he smashes it as I will have him C......

Memphistopheles

Just a thought, and it's unrelated to the topic atm - if Andrew Swallow is this good imagine how good David will be in a few seasons.

Joel was the best Selwood...

Although thinking about it David might be able to give his team-mates some inside tips on how to stop Andrew, or he might play on himself and know how to stop him.

matt1985

I'm just hoping that there is some dirty laundry in the Swallow house hold, and they decide to air it out on field this weekend! Wold make for an entertaining match then! :P

But to stay on topic, i'm considering A.Swallow for the big C too, it's out of him and Murphy for me this week!

Ziplock

My little brother's never been able to beat me at anything and he's pretty gun as an all rounder at nearly everything. I always push myself harder when competing with him because I don't want to end up losing so bad. That being said, if I was to come up against my older cousins team (we were very close as kids, with roughly the same relationship as me and my bro), I would be throwing my all into it as well, and ask if I could play directly against him.

I guess it depends what type of people the swallow's are :P

matt1985

Quote from: Ziplock on June 08, 2011, 07:57:40 PM
My little brother's never been able to beat me at anything and he's pretty gun as an all rounder at nearly everything. I always push myself harder when competing with him because I don't want to end up losing so bad. That being said, if I was to come up against my older cousins team (we were very close as kids, with roughly the same relationship as me and my bro), I would be throwing my all into it as well, and ask if I could play directly against him.

I guess it depends what type of people the swallow's are :P

Will be interesting to see what happens if David does start getting it over Andrew a little. Can't really see it happening, but would be good to see how Andrew will re act. A nice little jab to the ribs maybe?

I'm pretty competitive against my bro too, and I remember playing back yard footy with him. Things got a little rough back then :P

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Montag on June 07, 2011, 10:33:54 PM
so out of 280 odd thousand i am in the top 1%
im pretty sure top 1 percent is good

Can I just make a point, of the 280,000 teams only 50,000 of those teams would be regularly checked each week.
Having said that, I'm happy sitting in 285... only said so because LE said I could.

Ziplock

why... why do they always destroy my dreams...?

you make me sad wes :(

:P

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: matt1985 on June 08, 2011, 07:55:53 PM
I'm just hoping that there is some dirty laundry in the Swallow house hold, and they decide to air it out on field this weekend! Wold make for an entertaining match then! :P

But to stay on topic, i'm considering A.Swallow for the big C too, it's out of him and Murphy for me this week!

im tempted to go swallow but I think cox and murphy are the ones this week.

Wes Mantooth

Quote from: Ziplock on June 09, 2011, 01:35:48 AM
why... why do they always destroy my dreams...?

you make me sad wes :(

:P

ha, thats why we're here. that's why we're here.