Stefan Martin

Started by oc16, June 07, 2011, 03:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oc16

I'm thinking about getting this guy. His has played almost every game this year, and has averaged over 82, and not to many people have him, so he could potentially be a good unique.

Should I get him? And if you think so, which defender should I trade out for him? Otten, Duigan, Robbie Tarrant or Toy?

11 trades left, $269,600

Feedback is much appreciated

jcobyoung

scores will plummet when jamar comes back in 2 weeks

Macman5005

Hey Oc16, You need to be very careful with this trade. Once Mark Jamar returns and takes over the rucking duties his role will reduce significantly. Obviously he now has a lot more confidence and should score higher but I doubt he will maintain that 82 average.

I would think there are better backline trades than picking up Stefan (IMO).

demon_spud

Quote from: Macman5005 on June 07, 2011, 03:46:45 PM
Hey Oc16, You need to be very careful with this trade. Once Mark Jamar returns and takes over the rucking duties his role will reduce significantly. Obviously he now has a lot more confidence and should score higher but I doubt he will maintain that 82 average.

I would think there are better backline trades than picking up Stefan (IMO).

+1 would have been good as a rookie, but as Mac says Jamar will return...

PowerBug

My uncle started with him - 145k. It was funny watching him score 30s. But when Jamar was out and he started scoring, WOW, what a cash cow he would've been. Too late to get and like the others said; when Jamar returns he'll be back to normal.

Possibly.

oc16

Thanks for the feedback guys