No Franklin, Swan or Montagna

Started by Generalsor, June 07, 2011, 03:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Generalsor

More than likely all 3 of these guns wont play this week. I just barely have cover for them but it's not exactly ideal. Havent heard anything definite about Montagna or Buddy yet but i'd rather assume they'll miss than bank on them playing. Here's hoping that Mzungu, Jacobs and Prestia all avoid the vest and dominate this weekend.

Particularly annoyed with Montagna. Traded him in last week over Mitchell :(

glam77

considering jacobs has the bye i don't think that can happen :P

Generalsor

Lol that is sooo true. Wow cheers for the headsup. Will have to sub Hibberd in from the backs and start Duigan on the field instead.

JBs-Hawks

Well Jacobs will avoid the vest then :P

glam77

considering montagna managed to play out the game (didn't he... i may be wrong), would that infer he would start this week?

if in doubt, start him on the field and have someone as emergency on bench (ie similar situation when everyone said goddard wouldn't play a week or two back)

Generalsor

Quote from: glam77 on June 07, 2011, 03:14:56 PM
considering montagna managed to play out the game (didn't he... i may be wrong), would that infer he would start this week?

if in doubt, start him on the field and have someone as emergency on bench (ie similar situation when everyone said goddard wouldn't play a week or two back)

Yeah will probably go that way. He better not serve up another 51 though. I'd rather him be rested and take my chances with Hibberd and Mzungu covering him and Swan.