Main Menu

NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaggy

Quote from: Holzman on June 14, 2012, 08:58:35 PM
Quote from: Shaggy on June 14, 2012, 08:00:56 PM
Wade doesn't get the ball anymore like he use too, it goes to the disappearing LeBron constantly.

wade gets plenty of the ball he isnt making shots most games he takes nearly as many shots as lebron.

Different types of shots. LeBron's FG is inflated by all his drives, something Wade use to do a lot of but really has been restricted to a true SG more-so these play offs, largely due to his knee.

monstrum

Wow i havnt been able to see much nba last few yrs so pretty keen to see wade at full fitness, looked pretty good to me in patches in the celtics series

Locinator

My mates thought I was mad at the start of last year tipping OKC for the title this year. Can't wait to shove it in all my miami mates faces

Cicjose

the series is not yet won

Jay

monstrum

Not that i think its over but about 75% of teams that win the first game go onto win the series

Shaggy

Quote from: Cicjose on June 15, 2012, 01:27:08 AM
the series is not yet won

Mismatches all across the board, it is as good as won IMO. I think the best the Heat can hope for is a 4-2 loss instead of being swept. In saying that though, I want a close series.

Cicjose

well if the Heat win game 2 the series is in back the Heat favour

LaHug

Quote from: Shaggy on June 15, 2012, 09:53:21 AM
Mismatches all across the board, it is as good as won IMO. I think the best the Heat can hope for is a 4-2 loss instead of being swept. In saying that though, I want a close series.

Umm..... The Heat win at 2, 3 and 4... The biggest problem is the lack of depth. Wade is better than Harden, LeBron is (just) better than Durant, Bosh is better than Ibaka/Perkins (depending on whether he's playing 4 or 5).
If the Heat bench can be competitive, the Heat should win the series. I'm backing them right now.

Windigo

Cicjose

Heat lead from start to finish

91-86

James 32 (12-12 FT)
Wade 24
Battier 17
Bosh 16

LaHug

Quote from: Windigo on June 15, 2012, 02:42:46 PM
....What bench.  :P
Haslem, Miller, Cole, umm... Jones, err... Anthony.......
Team of superstars right there on the bench!

Mat0369

The Heat were lucky to escape with the win. Durant was fouled by LeBron on that late FG attempt to tie the game. James ends up hitting the free throws to put it out of reach. Add in that BS goal tending call on Ibaka. Thunder should have never let it get to that point but they can't help but feel a little cheated. I expect them to come out and dominate Miami next game.

Holz

Quote from: monstrum on June 15, 2012, 09:37:44 AM
Not that i think its over but about 75% of teams that win the first game go onto win the series

thats becasue the team that plays home first is the higher ranked team and home teams normally win.

RiOtChEsS

we have to pot out from here, cant go back to OKC