Cicjose

Boston take the win and now in the box seat

94-90

Kevin Garnett 26
Paul Pierce 19
Ray Allen 13
Michael Pietrus 13
Brandon Bass 10

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/wizards/masseuse-dies-after-collapsing-at-home-of-miami-heat-star-chris-bosh/2012/06/05/gJQAxNV5GV_story.html

Jay

BratPack

The Spurs suck

That is all

LaHug

I would love to see Miami win the next two just so that the best two players in the world go head to head for the championship. Loving the Thunder right now and Derek Fisher doing what he does down the stretch.

BratPack

As fun as that would be it would a lot more amusing to see them lose to the Old Men's home

valkorum

C'MON BOSTON.  I hope Miami lose and dont even make it to the finals. 

BoredSaint

OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC OKC 8)

and go heat :P

Jake8

Go OKC. Gone for you for all these years. Don't let me down #thundernation

Jay

ive had enough of these heat and thunder bandwagon supporters! Not directing this at anyone in particular but I guarantee a heap of the thunder & heat fans only joined up in the last 2 years when okc matured into a championship team and heat sigmed Queen James and Chris 'dinosaur' Bosh.....really hope boston (who were wrote off last year) run their noses in it and win it all

LaHug

Quote from: Jayman on June 07, 2012, 08:54:08 PM
ive had enough of these heat and thunder bandwagon supporters! Not directing this at anyone in particular but I guarantee a heap of the thunder & heat fans only joined up in the last 2 years when okc matured into a championship team and heat sigmed Queen James and Chris 'dinosaur' Bosh.....really hope boston (who were wrote off last year) run their noses in it and win it all
Heat have been my second team (favourite in the East) since they were down 2-0 against the Mavs in '06 and I really wanted to see an epic comeback. I hated LeBron in Cleveland (as a Lakers fan, I have to hate anyone who can beat us ::)) but, now that he's joined a team I love, I quite like him. (Does this make me the opposite of bandwagon?)
As for me liking OKC, it is definitely only because they're exciting and young. I'll stop enjoying watching them the moment they become boring. But, that being said, I never claimed to be a Thunder fan - just a fan of exciting basketball.

Jay

Quote from: LaHug on June 07, 2012, 09:05:41 PM
Quote from: Jayman on June 07, 2012, 08:54:08 PM
Heat have been my second team (favourite in the East) since they were down 2-0 against the Mavs in '06 and I really wanted to see an epic comeback. I hated LeBron in Cleveland (as a Lakers fan, I have to hate anyone who can beat us ::)) but, now that he's joined a team I love, I quite like him. (Does this make me the opposite of bandwagon?)
As for me liking OKC, it is definitely only because they're exciting and young. I'll stop enjoying watching them the moment they become boring. But, that being said, I never claimed to be a Thunder fan - just a fan of exciting basketball.
that's the way it should be mate :) good on ya

Cicjose

i have been using the Miami Heat in NBA games since 1997

Jay

Quote from: Cicjose on June 07, 2012, 09:23:10 PM
your a true fan :)

Not having a go at long-term fans like you Cicjose...just the guys that have bandwagoned over to Miami in the last couple of years im getting quite annoyed at.

Holz

Quote from: Jayman on June 07, 2012, 09:35:56 PM
Quote from: Cicjose on June 07, 2012, 09:23:10 PM
your a true fan :)

Not having a go at long-term fans like you Cicjose...just the guys that have bandwagoned over to Miami in the last couple of years im getting quite annoyed at.

im a lebron fan so I moved from the cavs to miami when he did, i see no problem with this. But yeah alot of people have jumped on the heat, its quite annoying actually for me I actually dont like the heat but i go for them just because lebron is in it. Would love to See Lebron v Durrant in the finals, i think Celtics will get killed by OKC if they win and i hate to say this but they have got lucky a Rose-less Bulls and bascially a Bosh-less Heat (he still doesn't look 100%).

Saying them im being harsh as celtics are my least favourite team.