Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

Heat win in overtime 115-111

Lebron James 34
Dwyane Wade 23
Mario Chalmers 22 :'(
Udonis Haslem 13

Cicjose

the series starts now tho Jayman if the Heat get a road win in the next 2 it will make it hard for you to get back

Jay

Quote from: Cicjose on May 31, 2012, 06:31:25 PM
the series starts now tho Jayman if the Heat get a road win in the next 2 it will make it hard for you to get back
very true...my motto: series doesnt start till someone loses a home game!

Was crucial for celtics to pinch one of those first two while in Miami, not to be :( just have to protect the homecourt an come out fighting in game 7!!!

Master Q

(If) Celtics make it past the Heat, Rondo must win Finals MVP....

crabapples

hey guys i was wondering if anyone has NBA TV i was thinkin of gettin it but it dosn't really say much about what u get..

i wanna know if u can watch the games anytime ie: Game 3 - Celtics vs Heat its like 6am here in melb so i could i get up and watch it at lunch time or do i have to watch it live.

any feedback would be great cheers!

Jay

Quote from: Master Q on May 31, 2012, 09:35:47 PM
(If) Celtics make it past the Heat, Rondo must win Finals MVP....
first EVER! YES THAT'S RIGHT EVER TO SCORE 44 POINTS, HAVE 10 AST AND 8 REBOUNDS IN PLAYOFFS!

I think im in love ;) if only he led us to gane 2 vicoty aye?

crabapples

serious?... through bittorent or something?

Master Q

I'm not really sure if NBA TV is worth the price. I have ESPN but they do not show all the games, so sometimes I stream them - don't want to talk about that here though.

crabapples

Shaggy

Home court defense successful. 2-2 :D Rondo wins it for us again as LBJ gets fouled out for the first time since he moved to Miami.

And OKC are tied with SAS at 2-2 as well.

Jay

Heat fans have gone quiet..........

Cicjose

i didnt watch the game so yeah not much to say

Jay

Quote from: Cicjose on June 04, 2012, 11:40:21 PM
i didnt watch the game so yeah not much to say
well ya missed out mate! Was game of the 2012 playoffs I reckon...well I enjoyed it 8)

LaHug

OKC up 3-2. Could win it next game at home.

Jay

Was very surprised Spurs lost today!