Main Menu

NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

the Portland centre curse continues.....................

Miami got away with a win despite a shocking 2nd half

57-30 lead at the half

the Heat just got home on the back of a 27-48 second half

Final score Heat 84 Philadelphia 78

James 29
Wade 12
Bosh 10
Chalmers 10
Haslem 10

Another win for Miami with 6:53 left in the game and were behind 90-80

Miami finish the game with a 17-0 in 6 minutes and 19-5 overall in the last 7 minutes to run out 99-95 winners

Bosh 29
James 20
Wade 19
Haslem 15

the rookie Norris Cole again outscoring Chalmers in half as much game time

Heat sign Ronny Turiaf

http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/7718396/miami-heat-bolster-depth-sign-veteran-big-man-ronny-turiaf

Mat0369

Kobe

That finish was ridiculous. Spun away from Kidd, received the ball in mid air under the rim and finished with a layup over his head without even looking at the basket while drawing the foul.

Cicjose

another 2nd half fadeout from Miami but another win

88-73

Wade 24
James 17
Bosh 15

Turiaf on debut 4 points 4 rebounds

Cookie Monster

OKC win in Double OT

Durant and Westbrook <3

Cicjose

Miami play OKC Sunday (Monday Morning WST)

should be a cracking game

Master Q

Lakers just easily beat Portland.

I hate to say it but with Sessions the Lakers look very beastly.

Jay

Quote from: Master Q on March 24, 2012, 04:57:06 PM
cavs made a BIG mistake

Windigo

Quote from: Jayman on March 24, 2012, 07:29:17 PM
cavs made a BIG mistake

Oh yeah.  8)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on March 24, 2012, 07:29:17 PM
cavs made a BIG mistake
not really, they wernt going to re-sign him, he wasnt the starting PG either as the future Kyrie Irving is...

Lakers r definitely better with him but they wont do much this year, transitional phase due to the new coach and the differing systems

Cicjose

OKC destroyed Miami

103-87

K Durant 28
S Ibaka 19
J Harden 19
K Perkins 16
R Westbrook 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF-BrwRq_9o&feature=g-logo&context=G240fca5FOAAAAAAAAAA

Hawks beat Jazz in 4OT 139 -133

The four overtimes tied for the third-longest game in NBA history.
It was the ninth NBA game to go four OTs and the first since Phoenix beat Portland 140-139 on Nov. 14, 1997.

The teams were a combined 2 of 16 from the field in the first OT, and their combined four points tied for 2nd-fewest in NBA history in an overtime period

The lead changed hands 14 times
The score was tied 19 times

Mat0369

If Love keeps putting up the numbers he did the last two games he has to be seriously considered for MVP. 21 boards including 7 offensive, 4 assists, 2 steals, 3 blocks and 30 points. In the double OT game against the Thunder he hit a contested 3 in regulation to send it to OT after Durant hit one. He had 14 boards, 1 steal, 1 block, 3 block assists and 51 points. He was 7/11 from 3 point range including that critical 3 to send it to OT. He is an absolute freak.

BlackMamba

Dan Gilbert the biggest hypocrite. Demands puppet Stern to veto the CP3 deal to Lakers because the Lakers were getting a very good deal. Now he gives up Sessions for peanuts to the Lakers. Yes, he was off the bench and Irving is the future, but you could have gotten so much more.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BlackMamba on March 26, 2012, 11:05:52 PM
Dan Gilbert the biggest hypocrite. Demands puppet Stern to veto the CP3 deal to Lakers because the Lakers were getting a very good deal. Now he gives up Sessions for peanuts to the Lakers. Yes, he was off the bench and Irving is the future, but you could have gotten so much more.
obviously not or they would have... everyone knew Sessions was trade bait this year.

Sessions is a good player, but u cant make me pay a decent amount for something i know ur throwing in the bin soon ;)

Love is definitely in it, has missed a few games now (whether or not that factors into the equation :-\ )

Cicjose

Another embarrassing loss by Miami

Indiana 105 - Miami 90

Danny Granger 25
Darren Collison 20
Paul George 16
Leandro Barbosa 14
Roy Hibbert 11
David West 10

Jukes

Any other Thunder fans here?