Main Menu

NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Chris Paul is slaying. Amazing to see just how much playing at New Orleans was holding him back.

Cicjose

Miami embarrassed by Magic in overtime

BlackMamba

Bogut for Ellis. IMO, good deal for the Warriors if Bogut and Curry can stay healthy. Curry the undisputed ball handler now.

Mat0369

The exact trade was Ellis, Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown for Bogut and Stephen Jackson.

j959

Quote from: Mat0369 on March 14, 2012, 03:00:48 PM
The exact trade was Ellis, Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown for Bogut and Stephen Jackson.
risky but if he stays healthy could be a boon for Golden State??  :o

Mat0369

Kwame Brown is out for the season and signed a 1 year contract. He will not be with either team next season. Jackson will replace Ellis at the 2 and Bogut will be in a rotation with Biedrins and Lee. He is the best defensive player of the 3 and both Biedrins and Bogut have injury problems. Ellis adds a scorer the Bucks needed but they lose Bogut. Bogut was often injured for them but he was playing lights out before he broke his arm. The Bucks wont be a playoff team this season but if they can get a defensive minded center through FA or the draft they could make the playoffs next season. I don't know if Ellis fits Skiles defensive system.

Windigo

Ellis is such a dominant scorer.

Cannot believe he went so late in the draft.

PowerBug

Not much of a basketball fan but one of my friends said Andrew Bogut got traded today for 3 players. :o Is he really worth 3 players?? And are the players any good?? :D

Jay

pothead

5 hours till the trade deadline, being an Orlando supporter i hope that we end up trading him because even though he wants to stay at the magic until the end of the season i think that is only so the nets don't have to give up anything to get him where as i would much rather us get Brook Lopez from the nets and a couple of draft picks instead of nothing  :-\

BlackMamba

Quote from: pothead on March 14, 2012, 11:41:58 PM
5 hours till the trade deadline, being an Orlando supporter i hope that we end up trading him because even though he wants to stay at the magic until the end of the season i think that is only so the nets don't have to give up anything to get him where as i would much rather us get Brook Lopez from the nets and a couple of draft picks instead of nothing  :-\

Deadline is actually Friday over here, Thursday over there. Trade him for Bynum!

Cicjose

there are a lack of superstar centers in the NBA that's why teams are doing stuff like the Bogut deal

BlackMamba

Let the trade deadline madness begin (think it's over anyways)!

What a steal for the Clippers to get Nick Young for Brian Cook lol. Fisher dealt to Rockets (no idea why you would trade Jordan Hill for Fisher and a non-lottery pick). Blazers begin gutting their roster after sacking their coach, Camby gone to Rockets, Wallace to the Nets, waiving Oden. Anyways let's discuss! Who you guys think have done best and worst.

For me:

Best: Clippers getting Nick Young for rubbish.

Worst: Cavs agreeing to take Luke Walton (not expiring either), Kapono (is expiring and small deal), Lakers 1st rd and right to trade Heat's 2013 1sr rd pick with the Lakers 1st rd. All this crap for a good player like Sessions and Eyenga. Unless they did it so that Kyrie would get more game time and they can start tanking for better picks.

BratPack

D12 waived his opt out clause....Another 12 months of rampant speculation. YAY!  ::)

j959

Quote from: BratPack on March 16, 2012, 12:06:08 PM
D12 waived his opt out clause....Another 12 months of rampant speculation. YAY!  ::)
lol BP!  ;)

Portland Trailblazers - and I thought it was tough being a Phoenix Suns' fan!   ;)