Celtics 115 - Knicks 111

Goodbye Linsanity.

BratPack

Quote from: Cicjose on March 05, 2012, 05:10:07 PM
Back to back losses by Miami

were pretty bad against the Lakers

Didn't have Bosh cause his grandmother died. Doesn't count

Cicjose

lol we had Lebron carry the team again and Wade only putting up good numbers because the team is without Bosh......

Miami have been pretty bad of late and the official forum reckon Wade is still one of the top 5 players in the league.......

_________

Best game of the year against New Jersey

Miami 108-78 New Jersey

James 21 points
Bosh 20 points
Wade 13 points
Cole 13 points
Battier 11 points
Pittman 10 points

58% shooting

Mat0369

Lakers beat by the Pistons and Wizards  :o

Jay

Big_Cox14

Charlotte Bobcats have got to be the worst team ever in the nba. (They're like the LA Clippers used to be). 

If the bobcats were in the D League they would be a bit more competitive.  ;D

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on March 10, 2012, 08:40:48 PM
Kevin Love for MVP
its a possibility

Quote from: Big_Cox14 on March 11, 2012, 06:42:43 AM
Charlotte Bobcats have got to be the worst team ever in the nba. (They're like the LA Clippers used to be). 

If the bobcats were in the D League they would be a bit more competitive.  ;D

admittedly Jordan has tanked this season based on his shonky GM skills...

he is clearing cap to attempt an impact on the free agent class that is coming, trouble is who wants to live in Charlotte...

Cicjose

marcz Miami won their first OT game for the season against the Pacers

Lebron making a 3 pointer with 3 seconds remaining in regular time to tie the game

Wade making a jumper with 0.1 seconds remaining in overtime to win the game

RiOtChEsS

yeah just saw it on sportscenter... whats with all the partying and punching and well general horseshower tho ??? there used to be some carry on but its just ridiculous now with the lame boxing thing wtf ::)

Cicjose

meh dont care if we arent the number 1 seed just that we win a championship

Mat0369

Quote from: Jayman on March 10, 2012, 08:40:48 PM
Kevin Love for MVP
I have been saying this since the start of February. Kobe, Love and Rose are the three most important players to their teams.

Master Q

What about Howard  :P

I love Kevin Love  8) He's awesome.

Mat0369

Howard is a good one. I was thinking Dirk and Paul could also be in that category. Since Paul has been at the Clippers he has helped turn them into a top 5 team.

Shaggy

Dirk had a terrible start to the season and isn't flying high enough to even be considered. Paul has been relatively quiet, so I don't think he is even a smokey at this point.

Mat0369

Quote from: Shaggy on March 13, 2012, 10:33:49 AM
Dirk had a terrible start to the season and isn't flying high enough to even be considered. Paul has been relatively quiet, so I don't think he is even a smokey at this point.
I just listed Dirk and Paul as players who are important to their teams not guys to consider as league MVP candidates at this point.