Main Menu

NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

NY played the Kings today.  The kings won by 15 and Lin played more of a PG role today.  Didnt score as much but got a lot of assists (13 I think).  He was rested in the 4th quarter

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on February 16, 2012, 06:44:15 PM
NY played the Kings today.  The kings won by 15 and Lin played more of a PG role today.  Didnt score as much but got a lot of assists (13 I think).  He was rested in the 4th quarter
thats a cheeky way to rackup a W for ur Kings Valk :P

Quote from: Windigo on February 16, 2012, 06:14:11 PM
Would be pretty awkward if all over a sudden he just stunk it up and had his '5 games of fame.'

I wouldn't rule it out.
tbh ive been kind of expecting since the 2nd game of this tear, i scooped him fairly early in my fantasy leagues as a speculative add incase he managed to carve a role out, but i didnt even expect him to keep this sort of production up... id expect him to remain a 12pts 8ast guy once everyone returns.

valkorum

Ooops - I did mean the Knicks won by 15.  I wish the Kings won by 15

Cicjose

When Amare and Anthony come back together Lin will start struggling

Windigo

Quote from: Cicjose on February 17, 2012, 07:52:10 PM

Yeah. Good trade bait?

j959

Quote from: Windigo on February 17, 2012, 09:45:06 PM

Yeah. Good trade bait?
nah, i haven't seen any of his games but from all the commentary i've been seeing he has the basketball IQ to just put the cue back in the rack and be a facilitator for Melo and/or Amar'e when they get back - i don't think you'd class him as a 'one trick pony' - his strength is knowing the game, a fundamentals player - that's what you have to be when you're not an athletic freak - the test will be if he doesn't have the smarts to put the ego aside and play the team game, but because he's had to fight for his spot all the way i'd doubt that would be an issue - he'd know his place in the side.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on February 18, 2012, 12:21:33 AM
Quote from: Windigo on February 17, 2012, 09:45:06 PM

Yeah. Good trade bait?
nah, i haven't seen any of his games but from all the commentary i've been seeing he has the basketball IQ to just put the cue back in the rack and be a facilitator for Melo and/or Amar'e when they get back - i don't think you'd class him as a 'one trick pony' - his strength is knowing the game, a fundamentals player - that's what you have to be when you're not an athletic freak - the test will be if he doesn't have the smarts to put the ego aside and play the team game, but because he's had to fight for his spot all the way i'd doubt that would be an issue - he'd know his place in the side.
yeah ive seen a couple of his games now and the dude can pass the rock... they just signed JR Smith too so he should be a double digit assist guy every night, he wont peter out now he is the real deal

Cookie Monster

Why must Durant be so sexy?

51 points with Westbrook grabbing 40 points against the Nuggets.

j959

Phoenix beat the Lakers!!!!!   :D

beat LA, beat LA ...

sorry, Phoenix ain't been winning much this year ...  :(     
so when they do ... ;)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Cookie Monster on February 20, 2012, 06:14:51 PM

51 points with Westbrook grabbing 40 points against the Nuggets.
no love for Serge Iblockya? triple double with 10 blocks in a game for the 3rd time this year :o

first time ever 3 guys same team have gone for 50+, 40+, and a triple double 8)

Haha live it up J 8) i gotta love it when the Lakers lose too ;D

Cicjose

Heat 102 Knicks 88

8 straight wins by the Heat by more than 10 points

Lin 1-11

James, Wade, Bosh, Cole with 10+ points each

Bosh high point man with 25

Windigo

Quote from: Cicjose on February 24, 2012, 02:36:50 PM
Heat 102 Knicks 88

8 straight wins by the Heat by more than 10 points

Lin 1-11

James, Wade, Bosh, Cole with 10+ points each

Bosh high point man with 25

Good to hear. Too much hype. 6 games doesn't make a champion.

BratPack

So everyone's been saying D-Will's been hampered by a leg injury...so he goes out on one leg and drops fiddy-seven  :P

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: BratPack on March 05, 2012, 02:27:51 PM
So everyone's been saying D-Will's been hampered by a leg injury...so he goes out on one leg and drops fiddy-seven  :P
:o Rondo almost had a "double triple double" 18, 20 and 17...

Cicjose

Back to back losses by Miami

were pretty bad against the Lakers