NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

KINGS BEAT THUNDER 106 - 101

YEH BABY!!!

(and yes I was yelling)

Cookie Monster

fml as if OKC lost to Sacremento after beating Dallas not that long ago.

Cicjose

Miami had a good team performance beating Washington

4 guys in double figures

91% FT shooting and 49% FG percentage

Wade top scored with 26

RiOtChEsS

cmon dudes give some dap to Jeremy Lin

ripping it with 89pts in his first 3 starts, undrafted asian out of harvard, sleeping on a teammates couch just torched the Lakers for 38

Master Q

Windigo

He needs to be tested.....Deported... :P

valkorum

Quote from: valkorum on February 10, 2012, 06:26:59 PM
KINGS BEAT THUNDER 106 - 101

YEH BABY!!!

(and yes I was yelling)

Just in case anyone missed it

OH YEH

Cicjose

Quote from: Marcz on February 11, 2012, 05:14:36 PM
cmon dudes give some dap to Jeremy Lin

ripping it with 89pts in his first 3 starts, undrafted asian out of harvard, sleeping on a teammates couch just torched the Lakers for 38

it sounds like Lin that he will do more for the promotion of the NBA in Asian nations following the NBA than Yao Ming

http://www.nba.com/2012/news/02/09/lin-effect.ap/index.html

Cookie Monster

Kevin Love just carry's Minnisota on his back.

His a freak.

Cicjose

FG    FT     3pt   Assist Reb  TO
MIA   50%   86%   39%   17   46   19
IND   43%   76%   13%   15   32   17

Miami 105
Indiana 90

Miami lead 90 to 58 at the end of the 3rd

Shaggy

The kid has been Lin-credible taking the Knicks to 5 wins without 'Melo and Stoudamire. Scratch that up to 6 today after hitting a 3 with half a second to go for the go ahead lead.

BlackMamba

Quote from: BlackMamba on June 08, 2011, 12:16:32 AM
I think the problem with GSW is that curry and ellis are too similar, both want the ball in their hands. With Curry and Iggy it means Curry will be the sole guy running plays and stuff. And as Maca24 said b4 it allows 76ers to play Turner at the SF.

IMO, 76ers should take this deal ASAP but GSW are getting ripped off. Iggy isn't the answer. It would be exciting as to see Ellis at 76ers though. And with Ellis gone maybe Jeremy Lin can get more game time  ;D.

Looks like Ellis didn't need to leave GS for Lin to shine!

BlackMamba

Quote from: Shaggy on February 15, 2012, 07:26:32 PM
The kid has been Lin-credible taking the Knicks to 5 wins without 'Melo and Stoudamire. Scratch that up to 6 today after hitting a 3 with half a second to go for the go ahead lead.

I wonder how he will go when Melo is back as well. Scoring would most likely take a hit but he is there to be the point guard and pass first (unlike that hack Douglas). Hopefully Melo doesn't ball hog too much and let Lin do his thing.

RiOtChEsS

that was a stone cold shot 8) ice water baby :P

Windigo

Would be pretty awkward if all over a sudden he just stunk it up and had his '5 games of fame.'

I wouldn't rule it out.