Main Menu

NBA Season 2011-12

Started by RiOtChEsS, June 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Windigo on January 03, 2012, 11:35:53 AM
Wow, that's surprising......

I'm going to see if CP3 has ever had ten rebounds in a game.....He's got past 10 boards 3 times. That just defies physics.  ::)

21 Assists in a game. Nice.

So Chris Pail is now a Clipper. No one told me this.  :P
Think thats bad, Ive was wondering for a month who Metta World Peace was, then realised it was Artest.

valkorum

Quote from: Marcz on January 03, 2012, 01:37:38 AMyeah The Kings should get something like that in return but they wont now its confirmed he is a bad egg, they have to move him too which other teams will play on... wouldnt expect offers to get serious until near the deadline yet The Kings might count their losses and deal him for flower all just so they get another fit body on their roster... pretty shallow on bigs now as that free agent C u guys signed failed his physical and has a heart condition :-\

Actually he got a second opinion and was given the all clear - so we signed him (actually gave him 1Million more than the original contract that was offered) - Chuck Hayes

He is more of a power forward than a centre - he only about 6ft 6 but has a wide frame and is very strong so can hold the bigger players at bay.  He played against Pau Gasol when we played the Lakers.

We just sent our developing C to the D-League - Hassan Whiteside

Windigo

Haha. When I looked at the Laker's roster I too was wondering who World Peace was.

Artest what are you doing?  :P

Cookie Monster

It is for charity Windigo.

Windigo

Quote from: Cookie Monster on January 03, 2012, 03:13:05 PM

Yeah, I know that. But I wouldn't change my name for charity.

Master Q

Quote from: Windigo on January 03, 2012, 03:13:58 PM
Quote from: Cookie Monster on January 03, 2012, 03:13:05 PM

Yeah, I know that. But I wouldn't change my name for charity.
Same here. Especially my whole name....

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on January 03, 2012, 12:03:39 PM
Quote from: Marcz on January 03, 2012, 01:37:38 AMyeah The Kings should get something like that in return but they wont now its confirmed he is a bad egg, they have to move him too which other teams will play on... wouldnt expect offers to get serious until near the deadline yet The Kings might count their losses and deal him for flower all just so they get another fit body on their roster... pretty shallow on bigs now as that free agent C u guys signed failed his physical and has a heart condition :-\

Actually he got a second opinion and was given the all clear - so we signed him (actually gave him 1Million more than the original contract that was offered) - Chuck Hayes

He is more of a power forward than a centre - he only about 6ft 6 but has a wide frame and is very strong so can hold the bigger players at bay.  He played against Pau Gasol when we played the Lakers.

We just sent our developing C to the D-League - Hassan Whiteside
apparently they arent going to deal him now, probably bcos of the fact he has damaged his value... his agent is now saying he didnt request a trade which perhaps restores a little credibilty and puts back on the front office for not communicating well enough

valkorum

I have been following this quite closely Marcz.  Other clubs have been sniffing around but surely they would only be offering lowball offers. (Boston, Houston, Washington)

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: valkorum on January 05, 2012, 11:39:09 AM
I have been following this quite closely Marcz.  Other clubs have been sniffing around but surely they would only be offering lowball offers. (Boston, Houston, Washington)
yeah they gotta keep him at this stage, unless they can get him to go for 40points an 20rebounds in a game, he is capable...

j959

Quote from: Marcz on January 05, 2012, 11:54:54 AM
yeah they gotta keep him at this stage, unless they can get him to go for 40points an 20rebounds in a game, he is capable...
just hope he doesn't waste the talent it looks like he's got ... might just be a late/never maturer ...  ;)

Windigo

Kyrie looks alright for Cleveland. Any chance of him suiting up for the Boomers? Or have they already quashed that?

valkorum

Quote from: Windigo on January 05, 2012, 07:57:35 PM
Kyrie looks alright for Cleveland. Any chance of him suiting up for the Boomers? Or have they already quashed that?

Yeh I watched parts of a Cleveland game yesterday and he looked good.  Good ball control, great 1st step off the dribble.  I hope he gets to play for the Boomers - him,  Patty, Martin and Bruton sounds like a great backcourt to me.

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: j959 on January 05, 2012, 05:09:07 PM
Quote from: Marcz on January 05, 2012, 11:54:54 AM
just hope he doesn't waste the talent it looks like he's got ... might just be a late/never maturer ...  ;)
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=ap-kings-westphalfired

this is a solid show from the Kings that they r behind Cousins as Westphals random rotations would frustrate the most level headed guy...

as a fantasy player selecting a King is something i try to avoid, someone will get 35 minutes one night and 15 the next ::)

would not be surprised to see them really press for the future now with big minutes for Fredette, Cousins etc

valkorum

Good move by the Kings.  Now we just need to get a decent coach (not that many are probably available)

Cicjose

how about the triple overtme win hey?